Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 10)

Fmbm

Well I don't care if they move on but I do care the way these things seem to be handled and that it keeps happening over and over again. Very disappointing. :sad:

But we don't know what and how it happened.

Or you know something more? :blink:

Maybe Mika knows nothing about this. :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I don't care if they move on but I do care the way these things seem to be handled and that it keeps happening over and over again. Very disappointing. :sad:

Same here...

New musicians means new adaptation, and then maybe he won't be pleased with the new ones and so on...It all started with Luke and i hated it...

I don't know anything about what happened here but we've been down this road before and it looks pretty obvious to me. But I am not going to argue about it.

I can't believe Cherisse leaves the band. What happened? I'm so sad, I'll miss her :tears:

Not only her, everyone got sacked...:sneaky2:

Wonder if the economical crisis has striken Mika for good and he isn't able to pay their wages....:mikacool:

Hmmm news indeed! Must be, if I'm posting :naughty:.

Sad to see Cherisse move on but I'm absolutely not surprised. I've had a feeling for a while now that this next phase of Mika's career and this next album was always going to require some radical changes.

I don't know anything about what happened here but we've been down this road before and it looks pretty obvious to me. But I am not going to argue about it.

I'm sorry if it sounded like an argue, it wasn't my intention. I just don't know what happened before. Was it ugly?

Not only her, everyone got sacked...:sneaky2:

Wonder if the economical crisis has striken Mika for good and he isn't able to pay their wages....:mikacool:

Oh, you think now it's going to be just Mika and the piano? :mf_rosetinted:

I've had a feeling for a while now that this next phase of Mika's career and this next album was always going to require some radical changes.

That's the one bright spot here IMO. I am ready for radical change. :naughty:

I'm sorry if it sounded like an argue, it wasn't my intention. I just don't know what happened before. Was it ugly?

It was ugly on MFC that's for sure. :lmfao: That's what I meant about not wanting to argue about it. :wink2:

I can't believe Cherisse leaves the band. What happened? I'm so sad, I'll miss her :tears:

She has grown up and get a real job,she always wanted to do it,it was just a matter of time :mf_rosetinted:

Oh so am I. Even if I hate it, I welcome it :naughty:

Yes I've been so nostalgic for the "old days" lately and the only remedy for that is starting all over from the beginning with something new. Should be interesting.

She has grown up and get a real job,she always wanted to do it,it was just a matter of time :mf_rosetinted:

You mean a real job with Bryan Ferry?

I would never do that in her place. I hope she is going to do something more challenging that this.

I can't believe this was announced like this. Meanwhile Mika keeps tweeting pictures of his rave dog and about the tea he's having in the morning. :naughty:

There's something about this that doesn't feel right to me. And I'm sad I never got to see the band like this live. :sad:

I can't believe this was announced like this. Meanwhile Mika keeps tweeting pictures of his rave dog and about the tea he's having in the morning. :naughty:

There's something about this that doesn't feel right to me. And I'm sad I never got to see the band like this live. :sad:

I can't find this tweet on her twitter. Just on a facebook page.:blink:

You can see them together in their vids but sadly for you not live, and it's a pity :tears: they fit very wel together :wub2: I'm so sad too :sad:

As much as I like Cherisse, Imma and Martin and I feel quite strange about this news, eventually they would move along.

I'm sorry guys but I'm here because of Mika and I won't panic about it. I still trust him.

I'm here for Mika too. I like the band, I really do, but I don't go to gigs to see the band, it's all about him. You know, I kind of like it that he can make decisions. It's his band. If he feels he needs a change he needs to do it.

At the same time I find this a bit confusing. He makes such sudden changes and we don't know his reasons yet (maybe ever). Now I can't help but thinking if he wants even more changes. He is hoping to find a new and cooler fan base too...?? And I'm not talking about a bigger fan base, that's what we all hope.

I wonder if Cherisse saw this coming. The whole band going a separate way was a surprise to me. I will miss Cherisse. She totally rocks and she will definitely find something new in the future, wishing her all the best.

seconded and fourthed...

i will esp miss seeing cherisse...:tears:

Maybe Mika knows nothing about this. :mf_rosetinted:

:teehee: Well, I do feel like it's 2008 again:mikacool: Ground Mikahog day :naughty:

I can't find this tweet on her twitter. Just on a facebook page.:blink:

I know, I was just using the rave dog tweet as an example. :naughty: I don't understand why this wasn't announced more officially. I don't think something like this should be announced on Facebook before all other sites, especially when it was such a short and vague message that explained nothing.

I really hope all this will make sense and we'll get an explanation, but I haven't been here when something like this has happened so I have no idea how it's been handled. I'm preparing myself for the worst case, that being we never find out why this was done. :dunno:

From Erika:

Please everyone, what Cherisse said is true, Mika is no longer using us, he is going in a new direction, he ha not closed the door on us...

He is just welcoming other people to the MIKA family x

:sad: