Hello there :)

cutiepiemika

Hi everyone! I just joined the MFC today. My name is Gloria and I am American. I love to listen to music, draw, write, and dance. I only found out about Mika a year ago, but I am really happy it happened. Mika is a big inspiration to me and I love him a lot. He keeps me going and brightens up my day when things are tough :) I hope to make lots of friends here, at least we all love Mika here and that's something we all have in common lol... I've always wanted a friend that loves him too! I am really glad I joined, I've been wanting to do it for a while now. Stay perfect everyone, love you all :D

• Like 6

Hi Gloria and welcome. I'm sure you'll have a great time here just like it happened to me. I am Carlotta and I'm Italian. I suggest you to join the American thread as well so you can talk to people of your country. "See you around"

Hi,Gloria!  :bye:  Welcome and have fun!  :welcomeani:  I know what you mean,it's great to be able to talk with people who share the same passion as you,I am sure you'll find new friends here  :thumb_yello:

Hi Gloria, nice to meet you and welcome to the MFC!! :hi5:

I'm Gabriella, I live in Italy and thanks to Mika I knew a lot of people that they love his music like me. :wub:

Have fun here and enjoy yourself!! :hug:

Hi Gloria and welcome. I'm sure you'll have a great time here just like it happened to me. I am Carlotta and I'm Italian. I suggest you to join the American thread as well so you can talk to people of your country. "See you around"

Good idea - here's the link to the American thread http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/31005-us-american-thread-part-vi/

Hi everyone! I just joined the MFC today. My name is Gloria and I am American. I love to listen to music, draw, write, and dance. I only found out about Mika a year ago, but I am really happy it happened. Mika is a big inspiration to me and I love him a lot. He keeps me going and brightens up my day when things are tough :) I hope to make lots of friends here, at least we all love Mika here and that's something we all have in common lol... I've always wanted a friend that loves him too! I am really glad I joined, I've been wanting to do it for a while now. Stay perfect everyone, love you all :D

Hi Gloria, nice to meet you and welcome to the MFC :D

This is the perfect place to share your passions and meet new people, I'm sure you're gonna like it a lot!! 

Have fun, see you around  :bye:

Hi Gloria! :bye: Welcome to MFC

I'm Dee, from nebraska & i'm a world rep for the USA so if you need anything or have question about Mika or MFC please feel free to contact me via private MFC message.

Also, come visit us in the American thread (which Silver posted the link to a few replies ago), it needs some fresh blood :teehee: