New Mika Song in French: "Elle me dit"

mellody

Mika is #1 in the charts, but he's also #1 for the video that gets the most airplay on French TV :thumb_yello:

http://www.chartsinfrance.net/MIKA/news-75570.html

That's brilliant news!!! So happy for him, he deserves this success, I hope it gives him energy and confidence. It was a very good video especially for France/some other European countries.

Edited by tiibet

I know Mikabéa posted it in another thread, but as I think some people come to this thread to be updated, let me tell you that Elle Me Dit is now officially #1 in French charts!!! :yay::boing:

His only other song that got to number one was Relax :biggrin2:

Thats brilliant, a well deserved #1:wub2:

The fact that only Relax had been officially at number one so far makes the news about Elle me Dit even more exciting!!!

Mika is #1 in the charts, but he's also #1 for the video that gets the most airplay on French TV :thumb_yello:

http://www.chartsinfrance.net/MIKA/news-75570.html

Very happy that the video is doing so well too:biggrin2::thumb_yello:

I really loved this vid since the first time I watched it, it's both artistic and funny at the same time and fits the song perfectly:wub2:

For the first time "Elle Me Dit" was aired on the radio Deejay in Italy!!! Yay!!! :boing:

Yay!!! I'm sure it can be in a hit in Italy too:thumb_yello:

Still #1 in Itunes Canada for French songs.

Doing very good in Radio charts.

A radio station host called it: the french sensation of the moment:biggrin2: and it was incorporarted in a little sketch this morning on the radio.

I think it's a hit in Québec:thumb_yello:

A radio station host called it: the french sensation of the moment:biggrin2: and it was incorporarted in a little sketch this morning on the radio.

Aww...so close and yet so far. It's like we're living on different continents. :aah:

Great news:thumb_yello:

Some news from Slovakia -

EVERYONE knows it. :mf_rosetinted: I´m serious. In my school EVERYONE stops me saying - Oh that new french MIKA song is cool!

And I´m like :shocked:

Great news :clap: Thanks for sharing :huglove:

This morning on W9 charts I was able to watch Elle me dit vid being number one and that made me so happy :wub2:

Tomorrow I'll try to take a pic of it and share here :biggrin2: if hubby's not around :aah::aah:

So there's news on EMD in the official French charts.

It is still number one - for the second week in a row with 10500 copies sold this week alone. :groupwave:

source: http://musique.jeuxactu.com/news-mika-plus-fort-que-rihanna-en-france-8894.htm

that is so amazing:aah::aah:

It has been played in German radio once too but I didn`t witness it... Germans don`t know it:sneaky2:... yet:naughty:

that is so amazing:aah::aah:

It has been played in German radio once too but I didn`t witness it... Germans don`t know it:sneaky2:... yet:naughty:

Bayern3 playes EMD every few days, I´m watching the playlist. The mods like it and say it is a special song.

Some news from Slovakia -

EVERYONE knows it. :mf_rosetinted: I´m serious. In my school EVERYONE stops me saying - Oh that new french MIKA song is cool!

And I´m like :shocked:

Bayern3 playes EMD every few days, I´m watching the playlist. The mods like it and say it is a special song.

It's fantastic that the song's getting popular in more countries!!!

So there's news on EMD in the official French charts.

It is still number one - for the second week in a row with 10500 copies sold this week alone. :groupwave:

source: http://musique.jeuxactu.com/news-mika-plus-fort-que-rihanna-en-france-8894.htm

Amazing news, very happy that it's still #1:wub2: