guylainem123

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

‏@SacoHairSalon 2h

Shooting San Miguel ad' with Mika at an A-mazin house in Hampstead #anyonefancyabeer?

San Miguel, the beer?

San Miguel has comparatively few rivals as the world's most valuable Filipino brand. San Miguel Corporation produces one of the top three beer brands in Asia, as well as the world's single biggest-selling gin by volume. (In Europe, San Miguel beer is produced under license by a separate company, Grupo Mahou San Miguel). It is also the controlling shareholder in a variety of other businesses which together make it the largest publicly listed food, beverage and packaging company in the South East Asia. In 2007, it began a major restructuring, selling its Australian food and beverage division, National Foods, to partner Kirin. The Japanese company acquired a 48% stake in the San Miguel brewery business in 2009. Instead, San Miguel has moved aggressively into areas such as oil refining, telecoms and public utilities.

San Miguel, the beer?

San Miguel has comparatively few rivals as the world's most valuable Filipino brand. San Miguel Corporation produces one of the top three beer brands in Asia, as well as the world's single biggest-selling gin by volume. (In Europe, San Miguel beer is produced under license by a separate company, Grupo Mahou San Miguel). It is also the controlling shareholder in a variety of other businesses which together make it the largest publicly listed food, beverage and packaging company in the South East Asia. In 2007, it began a major restructuring, selling its Australian food and beverage division, National Foods, to partner Kirin. The Japanese company acquired a 48% stake in the San Miguel brewery business in 2009. Instead, San Miguel has moved aggressively into areas such as oil refining, telecoms and public utilities.

Indeed.

I wonder if this stems from the party he was playing at on Tuesday, as it was hosted by a drinks group?

Indeed.

I wonder if this stems from the party he was playing at on Tuesday, as it was hosted by a drinks group?

I think that must be a coincidence - wasn't it a Pernod gig? Pernod Ricard concentrate on wines and spirits, they are not involved with any beers or lagers

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 3h

Sun shining in London makes such a difference! Getting very excited for gigs in Asia as I go through prod. First time performing in Jakarta

what does 'go through prod' mean? anyone please ? :blush-anim-cl:

Guessing 'prod' is short for something - 'production' maybe? I'm not sure, it's not a well-known saying or anything :aah:

Yes, generally speaking in creative-entertainment fields that could only mean production. In his medium, I would assume that's meeting to discuss the tour's production.

From Mika's facebook, this lady met him in London airport a few days ago while he has alone in a restaurant waiting for his plane for Marseille :thumb_yello:

562012mikaaeroport.jpg

Edited by lyli21

From Mika's facebook, this lady met him in London airport a few days ago while he has alone in a restaurant waiting for his plane for Marseille :thumb_yello:

562012mikaaeroport.jpg

How lovely!! :wub2: Hope they both had a cosy time :blush-anim-cl:

I would be over the moon if I met MIKA this way :fisch:

Love,love

me

Isn't it older? Or is there another photo with this lady? I have the feeling that I saw it already before.

I see it was posted yesterday on lady's page,I don't think it's old.

And so many people around have no slightest idea, that thousand of people around the world would sell the soul to be on their places :aah:

That's because they couldn't recognize him with blue eyes :mf_rosetinted:

How lovely!! :wub2: Hope they both had a cosy time :blush-anim-cl:

I would be over the moon if I met MIKA this way :fisch:

Love,love

me

I think most Mika fans would be :mf_rosetinted::aah:

He's so sweet and cute! Lucky lady :cheers:

And so many people around have no slightest idea, that thousand of people around the world would sell the soul to be on their places :aah:

:fisch: