CANCELLED - MIKA @ Olympia, Dublin, Ireland - 2nd Date

Christine

Mika plays at the Olympia, Dublin, Ireland - 2nd date

Tickets available at Ticketmaster.

UK:

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/18004347CC9B32B6?artistid=950322&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

Ireland:

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/18004347CC9B32B6?artistid=950322&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

PLEASE ONLY RSVP if you ARE going or MIGHT be going as a courtesy to

those reading the thread -- don't want to have to scroll through hundreds

of NO's. THANKS!

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wondering if I'll have time for a quick dash up to Temple Bar, my spiritual home!

It's where my gran was born.

that's just a few blocks from the venue, isn't it? so should be no problem then. :bleh:

First time that I'm going to see MIKA 2 times in a row :shocked:

Got my ticket in the mail yesterday :biggrin2: I had already ordered it on January the 5th :teehee:

So glad my friends are okay with me going to see MIKA twice :wub2: :wub2:

1 month to GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :boing:

Flights to the UK aren't bad right now. KLM has a bunch of seat sales, if you don't mind transferring through Amsterdam... :fisch:

Somebody's cracking.......Checking flights is the first sure sign of serious danger :lmfao: take it from the expert

:aah: Come on Deb, be decadent!!!!

Mana no?:blink:

Huh?

Is that "Mana, no" as in "Mana, you're not going?!"

Or as in "noooo, Mana, don't cave! Resist the peer pressure!"

:roftl:

I WANT to go to these Irish gigs, but I'm already planning to go to the Scandinavian ones. And two transatlantic flights in a month would be far too decadent - if I did Ireland, I may as well go hang out in London for a month until the Scandinavian gigs, rather than flying home and then back again. :naughty:

Tempting. :teehee:

Huh?

Is that "Mana, no" as in "Mana, you're not going?!"

Or as in "noooo, Mana, don't cave! Resist the peer pressure!"

:roftl:

I WANT to go to these Irish gigs, but I'm already planning to go to the Scandinavian ones. And two transatlantic flights in a month would be far too decadent - if I did Ireland, I may as well go hang out in London for a month until the Scandinavian gigs, rather than flying home and then back again. :naughty:

Tempting. :teehee:

Indeed. I think that your plan of spending a month in London is :wub2: puuuuurfect, and you know it :thumb_yello:

good question, I don't know.

I live in England but don't have a credit card so can't pay in euros, was using my mum's card who is living in France.

Do you want me to book a ticket for you?

good question, I don't know.

I live in England but don't have a credit card so can't pay in euros, was using my mum's card who is living in France.

I was going to say, if you call Ticketmaster, I think they'll give you an address to send a money order to, or you could do the same sending it to the venue.

Or Silver will get it for you, just noticed her post.:naughty:

Archived