MIKA and Big Girl?????????

crazypom

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I dont know if this has been posted before but...

http://photo.wenn.com/index.php?action=pop&id=2187657&session_id=c26113020e3a4e120d3ad05763082b1d

WHY THE HELL IS MIKA KISSING BIG GIRL HERE???????????????

I was so shocked when I saw that...

Weren't you?

I really love this pic, it's very sweet.

And I'd like to have a copy...

...ST. AVOCA, please help me!!!!

I feel naughty posting this, but here's the bigger version. You can see the details a bit better. It wasn't square on the lips, but looked enjoyable just the same. :bleh:

(Sorry, I have to delete this. The Wenn website says that photos cannot be used without permission, even with the watermark.)

I feel naughty posting this, but here's the bigger version. You can see the details a bit better. It wasn't square on the lips, but looked enjoyable just the same. :bleh:

MikaKiss.jpg

DaMango, only 4 words for you:

I.R.L.Y.

(I really love you :wub2: )

:huglove:

(St. Avoca, if only can you erase that "WENN" ...:biggrin2: )

I must confess... I love that pic of Mika kissing the Big Girl !!! Am I wierd ? In fact, as I said on another forum (don't kick me !) if MIka starts to kiss Big Girls, I sounds like very good news for me ! :biggrin2: Except that I've bee on a diet for a long time and people just start to tell me I'm getting thinner ! Maybe I should give up the diet, what d'you think ? :mf_lustslow:

gotta admit i was a bit shocked at first. i know some ppl kiss their friends on their lips sooo i dunno. but then again it's just all on stage and all that. but even if anything is going on between them we should be happy for him. although i'm insanely jealous, but what can we do. if mika's happy i am happy! :biggrin2: what a cutie mika is :biggrin2:

And, is it just me, or is the way Mika dances with the big girls - all kissing aside - strangely, fascinatingly sensual? Especially the Glastonbury footage - I felt pleasantly voyeuristic watching it! :naughty:

I'm sure it just you.:mf_rosetinted: Well, okay, I might admit to find it a bit sensual....erm...actually it makes me want to run around and kiss big girls too. But don't tell anyone else, ok?:biggrin2:

I give up. Yes, he deep-throated her. I have just been in denial all along.

--Jack

:roftl: :roftl:

that`s gotta be a compliment :roftl:

did he use mouthwash too?

In five words and you have me on the floor, I can't stop laughing, you kill me!

This thread is hilarious.

I so agree, it can't end after just 25 pages, can it?:blink: