2007 - MIKA @ Philipshalle, Dusseldorf: 03 NOVEMBER - REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

got a phone call from allegra and mirtilla!

the big M was absolutely random tonight!!!

he talked a lot, singed less, had a good moment with the french lot and...called fanny (FOUCHONNERET) on stage to dance with him!!!!

the gig was totally different...he was hoarse so maybe thought to give himself to the fans and the audience in a different way...but gave the most of himself, being ill though!

the was a lot of pushing anyway...blue had to argue with someone! lovely and peaceful blue! :shocked:

cool!!! :punk: lucky fanny!!!! :punk:

Cath texted me they weren't allowed to take pix because of a stupid security guard!:thumbdown: I'm sure will get to see some anyway! They are waiting for him now!

EDIT:

Cath has got the whole bra action on video!:) They are still waiting for him to come out!

he talked a lot, singed less, had a good moment with the french lot and...called fanny (FOUCHONNERET) on stage to dance with him!!!!

the gig was totally different...he was hoarse so maybe thought to give himself to the fans and the audience in a different way...but gave the most of himself, being ill though!

the was a lot of pushing anyway...blue had to argue with someone! lovely and peaceful blue! :shocked:

OMG, he called Fanny on stage? And she danced with him? :wub2: Ooh, lucky girl!

awww a fellow from my town on stage with the mikster, how cool is that! :punk:

Well I'm just happy for everyone who went that Mika managed to put on a good show - I have been wondering all day it he would actually cancel, after reading about how hoarse he was last night!

Good old Mika, and glad everyone seems to have had a good night :biggrin2:

Thanks for the live updates, Rob! :punk:

Bras on stage, Mika half naked... wow!!! :wub2::bleh:

I'm just a little worried for his health and his vocal chords. He definetely could use some rest now, before he goes all Britney or something! lol

Thanks for the live updates, Rob! :punk:

Bras on stage, Mika half naked... wow!!! :wub2::bleh:

I'm just a little worried for his health and his vocal chords. He definetely could use some rest now, before he goes all Britney or something! lol

Not before he does Vega, thanks very much. :sneaky2:

Awe, hearing all this gives me such great hopes for Glasgow. This is so exciting hearing everyone's reports.

hey i have a plane countdown to! lol

wow u have 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :punk:

Hey, Sivan! Yes, look how close my plane is to landing. LMAO!! I'm so excited. And, I'm excited that you'll be seeing him again soon too!! Gee, your plane is awfully close too. I think I need to get packing. LOL!!

I still can't believe that I'm really going. :biggrin2:

hey i have a plane countdown to! lol

wow u have 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :punk:

Hey, Sivan! Yes, my plane is getting so close to landing. LMAO!! I'm so excited. And, I'm excited that you'll be seeing him again soon too!! Gee, I think I need to get packing. LOL!!

I still can't believe that I'm really going. :biggrin2:

i know how u feel....im talking and talking about it but just SO :shocked: about it!

what date u going back to the usa?