Mikas music on TV/film.

RAK1

My School , held a carnival for Childrens' Day and there was this stall for a "jukebox"(a laptop connected with speakers) and karaoke there and guess what?:teehee:

It was blaring "love today" around the whole acres and acres of school and campus :wub2:

My School , held a carnival for Childrens' Day and there was this stall for a "jukebox"(a laptop connected with speakers) and karaoke there and guess what?:teehee:

It was blaring "love today" around the whole acres and acres of school and campus :wub2:

It uplifts the whole day doesn't it?

WAG on Children In Need. :)

Edit: HE on Children In Need! (I'm a bit OCD about writing on here EVERY time I hear a Mika song on TV)

Edit2: They played HE again...

I think I might be a bit OCD about it too :-)

So, Love Today on Come Dine With Me. I have no idea why.

I found this comment for Happy Ending on YouTube: "I absolutely love this song but it broke my heart when Pantene used it for their hair commercial. People (those I've encountered, anyway) associate this song with Pantene and some even refer to it as the Pantene song! That's just wrong!"

I dont't know from which country he comes from. Have someone seen this commercial?

I found this comment for Happy Ending on YouTube: "I absolutely love this song but it broke my heart when Pantene used it for their hair commercial. People (those I've encountered, anyway) associate this song with Pantene and some even refer to it as the Pantene song! That's just wrong!"

I dont't know from which country he comes from. Have someone seen this commercial?

I have not seen it yet but it is from the Philippines.

http://elbo.ws/video/oFkSMHle8-M/

I am not sure how I would react if I heard it here. Natasha Bedinfield's Unwritten used to drive me mad whenever I heard it in that ad but perhaps it was the way they cut it :dunno:

EDIT: I found it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciqu2xHwkTw

actually, it is quite OK - not too intense

I cant believe no one else has said this! Last night on my favorite show The Sing Off an a cappella group sang Grace Kelly! vid:

Mika and Ben Folds in the same show! I had a heartattack!

Haa! The lead singer sounds like MIKA on helium! :aah:

I cant believe no one else has said this! Last night on my favorite show The Sing Off an a cappella group sang Grace Kelly! vid:

My sister told me about this and I just watched the video. She is like my Mika radar sometimes haha. It was...interesting :roftl: She thought they did a great job and I thought their a Capella version with the harmonies was cool. And they're from Yale! Totally weird!

Oh, great version. Very good :-)

That is incredible! Those boys are so talented especially the lead singer, and I was looking at how many hits all of the versions of the vid have got on YT! It's a lot!

Is it an American show?

If it is, it really bodes well for Mika that his song was sung so well!

• 1 month later...

I just heard Love Today playing all throughout a commercial for NBC's thursday night comedies. This week they have a Valentines theme, and the commercial also showed a clip from 30 Rock where Liz Lemon says "I packed underwear that isn't grey!" which made me :floor: . . . although I'm sure that part was just a coincidence. :teehee: