+2

And also I don't blame you for doing that Shireling, whenever Mika comes on the TV here I jump up and start dancing around and being silly:roftl: You have to make the most of it reallyXD

haha, good to hear! I usually do that too. Or just.. Blast his music in my room and run around like a crazywoman :blush-anim-cl::aah:

But what can I say, you just haaave to. Right? :biggrin2:

Hi there, I'm new on here and am just trying to find out everything I need to know in order to use the site without getting lost :wink2:

I have a question right away: how do you change your profile, avatar and stuff?

Oh, and how do you subscribe to a thread?

Hi MissPie, welcome to the MFC. You can change your avatar by clicking on User CP, which is at the top of the screen along the blue bar. From there, the avatar option is on the left xxx

haha, good to hear! I usually do that too. Or just.. Blast his music in my room and run around like a crazywoman :blush-anim-cl::aah:

But what can I say, you just haaave to. Right? :biggrin2:

Of course! I have too much energy anyway, a Mika-session always leaves me exhausted:naughty:

Hi there, I'm new on here and am just trying to find out everything I need to know in order to use the site without getting lost :wink2:

I have a question right away: how do you change your profile, avatar and stuff?

Oh, and how do you subscribe to a thread?

To subscribe to a thread, you can either make a post in that thread, or you click "Thread tools" at the beginning of the thread, there is a drop-down box where you can choose the option to subscribe.

To subscribe to a thread, you can either make a post in that thread, or you click "Thread tools" at the beginning of the thread, there is a drop-down box where you can choose the option to subscribe.

Thank you! :) I found out about the posting thing in the meantime, but the other one can be useful, too I guess.

Hello Everyone :original:

I've been a Mika fan since i first heard Grace Kelly and decided to finally join up here to talk to other Mika fans.

I'm going too see Mika next year at Leeds o2 Academy which I can't wait for :D

Charlotte x

hi Charlotte! Welcome to MFC!

it would be great if you started a thread in the "introductions and goodbyes" and tell us a little bit about yourself. that way, fellow mfcers would be able to welcome you properly ! :wink2:

Edited by guylainem123

just wanted to say hello to everyone! :original:

i watched you from the shadow :teehee:

and now, finally, i joined!

don't know what took me this long :biggrin2:

:aah:

Hi :bye: Nice to meet you.

If you start a new thread in the "Introductions & Goodbyes " section, and tell us a bit about yourself, people can greet you properly.

Hi all you Mika fans!

I've been a fan of Mika's since the very first time i happened to see the Grace Kelly video in February 2007. I was in awe appreciating his exuberance and talent. Then and there i knew that this guy was going to become a phenomenon, and i myself was already hooked.

I subscribed to mikasounds for updates related to Mika, but yesterday while in the front row of the Montreal concert I ran into some Fan club members that enticed me to join the fan club.

I'm going to go write about my experience of yesterdays concert in the Montreal thread.

Be well,

Marc

Hi all you Mika fans!

I've been a fan of Mika's since the very first time i happened to see the Grace Kelly video in February 2007. I was in awe appreciating his exuberance and talent. Then and there i knew that this guy was going to become a phenomenon, and i myself was already hooked.

I subscribed to mikasounds for updates related to Mika, but yesterday while in the front row of the Montreal concert I ran into some Fan club members that enticed me to join the fan club.

I'm going to go write about my experience of yesterdays concert in the Montreal thread.

Be well,

Marc

We've reeled in another one. :das:

Welcome to the MFC! :yay:

Hi there! My name is Angie. I just joined today :thumb_yello: Let's see... a little about me... I love in Frederick, Maryland. I'm 20 years old. I first heard mika on MTV in 2007. After watching a show they played a video clip of Grace Kelly... and I LOVED the song. But i wasn't paying attention to the artist name when it popped up on the screen... this happened about half a dezen times! LOL! Then one day I heard a clip on Love Today, and I caught Mika's name on that one... so i looked him up on myspace, and ofcourse found out he sang grace kelly as well... I've been hooked ever since!

I Went to Mika's show in Philadelphia 2 days ago and was blown away!:mf_lustslow: He is so talented in many aspects!

Well anywho, It's nice to be chatting with a big group of Mika fans!

Hi there! My name is Angie. I just joined today :thumb_yello: Let's see... a little about me... I love in Frederick, Maryland. I'm 20 years old. I first heard mika on MTV in 2007. After watching a show they played a video clip of Grace Kelly... and I LOVED the song. But i wasn't paying attention to the artist name when it popped up on the screen... this happened about half a dezen times! LOL! Then one day I heard a clip on Love Today, and I caught Mika's name on that one... so i looked him up on myspace, and ofcourse found out he sang grace kelly as well... I've been hooked ever since!

I Went to Mika's show in Philadelphia 2 days ago and was blown away!:mf_lustslow: He is so talented in many aspects!

Well anywho, It's nice to be chatting with a big group of Mika fans!

Hi Angie :bye: If you would like to start a new thread in the "Introductions & Goodbyes" section,, we can all greet you properly.

OK! So I'm a "newbie" as you call it and I'm definetly not scared of You (or anyone else) because WE ARE all GOLDEN :biggrin2: (fans of MIKA)! So any advices, cause I don't really know how all this stuff works, and BTW could somebody please tell me how to get a M&G invitation, cause I'm going on my first EVER MIKA show in 2010 in France, and I'd so love to meet him:mf_lustslow: so.... help ? :wink2:

Welcome Elaire! (Is that your real name? I love it anyways!) The best thing you could do to start is open your own thread in the Introductions & Goodbyes section, so you can tell a little bit about yourself and we can all get to know you and welcome you to this community. :thumb_yello: I know nothing about how to get a M&G invitation, but have fun at the concert! :wink2: If you have any questions you can ask them in this thread or PM me or leave me a message on my profile. :wink2:

• 2 weeks later...