Introducing Mr. David Whitmey, Mika's new keyboard player

Fmbm

Well, my little coincidental adventure with the band resulted in this pic:

66261249-482eee10f5b546dca834a7fa7cb96d15.4b80f4d2-full.jpg

and he also changed Relax for me.:teehee::wub2:

(I bumped into the band at a random cafe in Dublin ....they walked in when I was having lunch with non-MFC friends...I mean what are the chances??!!)

Is that the pic with iMMa and Jimmy, and Jimmy's got fries in his mouth?

Anyways, that's weird, but very cool at the same time!

Awww yay! So how exactly did he change Relax?

It's like calling a man "Nancy" , you're immasculating the guy buy calling him sunshine whether or not you mean it in a nice way :dunno:

well that's just what you get when you're part of mika's world. a boy called alice, a male dog called gertrude, a cameraman called fluffy, and a keyboarder called sunshine. :mf_rosetinted:

what means gender anyway? they have to learn to live with it. :naughty::roftl:

well that's just what you get when you're part of mika's world. a boy called alice, a male dog called gertrude, a cameraman called fluffy, and a keyboarder called sunshine. :mf_rosetinted:

Yep, they just can't avoid it :naughty:

:biggrin2:

And I'm really glad sunshine got the role in the show, somehow it just made me happy.

You know, until you put it that way I thought calling him Sunshine was weird... And if David is being immasculated by being called Sunshine, then so is Andy by being called Fluffy :dunno:... and I'm pretty sure they call him that in a loving way...

I still think Sunshine suits him in a fun, friendly, happy way (and cause he has lovely blonde hair :wub2:)...

Oh, but my sister thinks it'd be funny to call him Daisy... Aussies have been known to call men with the name David Daisy... not sure why though!

And I'm really glad sunshine got the role in the show, somehow it just made me happy.

It made me happy too!!!

And I love how he does the drumming with the trash can in Lollipop, it's awesome!!!

INTRO to Opening Performance

MIKA's 2010 TOUR

DSC03392-1.jpg

+

P1020233.jpg

+

IMG_07691.jpg

AWWWWWW!!! How cute is he???

Edited by nico_collard

I don't think Andy is being 'immasculated' by being called Fluffy really

Neither do I.. then again, I don't think David is being immasculated by being called Sunshine either...

Didn't Andy come up with Fluffy as a nickname?? Or did he come up with a girl's name? :blink:

Neither do I.. then again, I don't think David is being immasculated by being called Sunshine either...

Didn't Andy come up with Fluffy as a nickname?? Or did he come up with a girl's name? :blink:

yeah no...I'm, afraid I am to blame for Fluffy too :roftl:

he he was dragging that fluffball mic thing around,and after concluding it wasn't made of dead hamsters,it ended up just Fluffly

I'm gonna stop giving people names now,kthxbai :mf_rosetinted:

yeah no...I'm, afraid I am to blame for Fluffy too :roftl:

he he was dragging that fluffball mic thing around,and after concluding it wasn't made of dead hamsters,it ended up just Fluffly

I'm gonna stop giving people names now,kthxbai :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao: I shouldn't be surprised!

NOOOOOO! Don't stop making up names for people! I think they're awesome names!

i admire this guy. he really kept his cool. after 'techniqual' faults that no one noticed, and the almost mic stand in the head thanks to mika, he really won my vote. hope he stays a lil longer so i can see him again!

xx

Okay, I've said this earlier, but I really like it that David has a role in the beginning. It gives some balance (to the band, sorry my bad English again) and he looks more confident already. From Hammersmith:

IMG_3926.jpg

IMG_3928.jpg

i admire this guy. he really kept his cool. after 'techniqual' faults that no one noticed, and the almost mic stand in the head thanks to mika, he really won my vote. hope he stays a lil longer so i can see him again!

xx

Awww yay! He's won someone over! :yay:

Okay, I've said this earlier, but I really like it that David has a role in the beginning. It gives some balance (to the band, sorry my bad English again) and he looks more confident already. From Hammersmith:

IMG_3926.jpg

IMG_3928.jpg

I love his role in the beginning of the show... I think it's great that he gets to step out from behind the keyboards occasionally...

I love his role in the beginning of the show... I think it's great that he gets to step out from behind the keyboards occasionally...

Yep, I love the new show intro and I agree with you, David is too cute to stay behind the keyboards all the time and Mika know it :teehee:

saw this, thought of David

bg4pl3.jpg

dunno why..a reaction to mfcrs? :teehee:

:lmfao:

:lmfao:

I can imagine him thinking that!

Yep, I love the new show intro and I agree with you, David is too cute to stay behind the keyboards all the time and Mika know it :teehee:

He definitely is cute...

I can't wait till Mika comes back to Australia so we can see him (and hte rest of the band again :wub2:)

My nickname for David is Son (he probs doesnt know it), but he gave me the idea in Newcastle after appologizing for staring at me from the stage cos I look soo much like his mum, :naughty: he certainly looks more like he could be a child of mine than my OWN kids (my daughters got long dark curly hair), lol think I picked up the wrong ones from the hospital, (blame it on the drugs :teehee: ).

I spent a lot of Bristol watching David and listening to him harmonizing etc, cos I was at his side of the stage, its always interesting when you notice different things. I like him he seems a decent and friendly bloke, (Jazzy decided he is very stylish and I agree).

My nickname for David is Son (he probs doesnt know it), but he gave me the idea in Newcastle after appologizing for staring at me from the stage cos I look soo much like his mum, :naughty: he certainly looks more like he could be a child of mine than my OWN kids (my daughters got long dark curly hair), lol think I picked up the wrong ones from the hospital, (blame it on the drugs :teehee: ).

I spent a lot of Bristol watching David and listening to him harmonizing etc, cos I was at his side of the stage, its always interesting when you notice different things. I like him he seems a decent and friendly bloke, (Jazzy decided he is very stylish and I agree).

As much as I enjoy watching Mika (and I DO enjoy watching Mika :teehee:) I also enjoy watching the band... They're all brilliant at what they do and all fit in to the show...

And I agree that he's a stylish fella... :wink2::wub2:

As much as I enjoy watching Mika (and I DO enjoy watching Mika :teehee:) I also enjoy watching the band... They're all brilliant at what they do and all fit in to the show...

And I agree that he's a stylish fella... :wink2::wub2:

He's been wearing this super nice trenchcoat on tour. I love it. He's so lovely. He was watching from the car as me, Viv and Vicky walked Rose up to the car park after Bristol and I waved at him and he smiled and waved back. :fangurl:

He's so lovely though. We had a good old chat to him after Newcastle and he was great.

He's been wearing this super nice trenchcoat on tour. I love it. He's so lovely. He was watching from the car as me, Viv and Vicky walked Rose up to the car park after Bristol and I waved at him and he smiled and waved back. :fangurl:

He's so lovely though. We had a good old chat to him after Newcastle and he was great.

Ooooooooh, lovely!

I would love to see a pic of it... do you know if anyone took pics of the trenchcoat?

He really is friendly, I love that people are now saying nice things about him...

Ooooooooh, lovely!

I would love to see a pic of it... do you know if anyone took pics of the trenchcoat?

He really is friendly, I love that people are now saying nice things about him...

Yeah I was always a bit 'wtf' when people were off with him, and at Newcastle he was standing there a bit awkwardly while everyone was chatting to Imma, Jimmy and Cherisse so I decided to tell him how I thought he was really great at the beginning of the show and he seemed relieved that he didn't have to stand about like a lemon. He's so sweet, he really is.

And there is a picture that Daisy took of me, Sparkly1 and David and you can kind of see the trenchcoat. http://twitpic.com/15aqgx It comes down to mid-thigh and it just looks so good on him...with his skinny jeans and his lovely face. Hahaha.

Yeah I was always a bit 'wtf' when people were off with him, and at Newcastle he was standing there a bit awkwardly while everyone was chatting to Imma, Jimmy and Cherisse so I decided to tell him how I thought he was really great at the beginning of the show and he seemed relieved that he didn't have to stand about like a lemon. He's so sweet, he really is.

And there is a picture that Daisy took of me, Sparkly1 and David and you can kind of see the trenchcoat. http://twitpic.com/15aqgx It comes down to mid-thigh and it just looks so good on him...with his skinny jeans and his lovely face. Hahaha.

Yes .. so true , his face when he had people chatting was so nice :wub2:

That was lovely with the band , really nice moment

Yes .. so true , his face when he had people chatting was so nice :wub2:

That was lovely with the band , really nice moment

Yeah, Newcastle was a lovely night. I think that's when he converted me into a proper fangurl. XD