Noticeable places you hear Mika

Jennifer_Noble

I work at the supermarket and before all the Christmas songs started to play, Mika was played 3-4 times each day :biggrin2: I still hear Celebrate among the Christmas songs, but not that often.. It's worth to work there just because of that :naughty:

I heard Underwater in the Hungarian version of The Voice and even today on a liberal radio station that the current government has been trying to 'ban' for over a year now. I was really pleased to hear it at both occasions, and especially the second one as that station (that is not a music radio station at all) only plays 'classic' songs and sounds, like Piaf, the Beatles or jazz..etc, so it seems that Underwater has passed their test. :original: ( Other than these I have never heard anything from the album anywhere else in Hungary)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Almost 2 years ago, in gym class, I was riding a stationary bike and there was a TV. It was a music TV show and I saw We are golden's video. :wub2: But we couldn't hear the sound. :sneaky2:

• 2 weeks later...

I seriously never hear Mika anywhere, but this weekend I heard him twice!

- Relax @ The Hague Central Station

- Make you happy @ Victoria's Secret (Schiphol Amsterdam Airport)

It was a great weekend :wub2:

I seriously never hear Mika anywhere, but this weekend I heard him twice!

- Relax @ The Hague Central Station

- Make you happy @ Victoria's Secret (Schiphol Amsterdam Airport)

It was a great weekend :wub2:

Fantastic!! :blush-anim-cl: That means he's surely heard quite a lot at huge meeting points for travellers :thumb_yello: In Norway also Relax and Grace Kelly are played at the radiostations, but only these songs, and it's sooo frustrating, when he has so much good stuff - which only fans know :doh::sneaky2:

Love,love

me

Fantastic!! :blush-anim-cl: That means he's surely heard quite a lot at huge meeting points for travellers :thumb_yello: In Norway also Relax and Grace Kelly are played at the radiostations, but only these songs, and it's sooo frustrating, when he has so much good stuff - which only fans know :doh::sneaky2:

Love,love

me

Same in the Netherlands - or at least until this weekend :wink2:

The radio stations only play Relax, Grace Kelly and Big girl and nothing else, that's why I was seriously surprised when I saw Mika at a tv show in December 2012 talking about his third album. I had completely missed the second one (and actually had no idea he was still making music, my first thought was literally: Is he still alive? :blush-anim-cl:)

I must tell you what happened to me yesterday -my mom and I came back from the mall to the parking. she started to drive and mean while I turned on the radio and suddenly I noticed "This is the way you left me...." I JUMPED, SCREAMING "OMG MIKKAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!":aah: and my mom pushed on the brake like we did an accident or something, she was in panic screaming "OMG WHAT HAPPENED??!!!" and I said MIKA!!!! IT'S MIKA!!! I think she suffered a second from an heart attack I sware :aah:... the quality was awful because we were at the parking, so I just tell her to drive already so I can hear the song:aah:

omg it was fun. I think she's still mad at me:teehee::aah:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

BIOTG in school today from a classroom near mine. I still have no clue why, not least because apart from some of LICM, Mika's basically unheard of here. I was trying my best not to sing and dance along to it!

Yesterday I watched a Dutch movie called 'Alles is Familie' (literally - Everything is Family/Family is Everything), there was this scene where a guy was renovating a pancake restaurant with the radio on and you could clearly hear 'Relax' in the background :)