2008 - REPORTS,PICS,VIDS OF MIKA @ Beiteddine and BAALBECK Festival - Beirut, Lebanon

Miro

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the vids. Great to see. Amazing to see ITN turning it into a semi-political report!!

Racha why do you delete your posts? Your prerogative of course. Vids and photos links will disappear too??:blink:

I don't think this has been posted before, it's from itn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeBoLOd9iIE

he's not mother theresa, he cannot do miracles....

but one step like this is to be welcomed and praised.

he could have given up...but he went on and on till he succeeded.

well done

for us is routine, for beirut means new life?

Thanks for the vids. Great to see. Amazing to see ITN turning it into a semi-political report!!

Racha why do you delete your posts? Your prerogative of course. Vids and photos links will disappear too??:blink:

i saved all her stuff already....be quick!:wink2:

Slightly off subject, but my (church) youth club didn't know who Mother Theresa was when I said somehting like that to them. Some people shouldn't be forgotten

yes. agreed.

get back on topic now!

:bleh:

i saved all her stuff already....be quick!:wink2:

She said that she will keep the reports. So maybe that would be the case too for the pics & vids.. not sure though :blink:

allegra!!! how are you my friend?

:bye: not so well... i'm a bit worried because my computer (the important one, not this) is broken :throw:

panic at work :boxed: i'm waiting the customer care reply to me :blink:

so i need some distraction with reports from middle orient :mf_rosetinted:

:bye: not so well... i'm a bit worried because my computer (the important one, not this) is broken :throw:

eheheheheh

now i know where you are hiding! :naughty:

The only way to relax is here, right?! :bleh:

sorry to hear about that... I will keep you entertained then with my videos... a nice distraction

:naughty:

thank you!!!

but i'm also waiting news from Cubitus.... maybe he is entrapped inside the inflatable diet coke... flying in the sky of middle orient :naughty:

The only way to relax is here, right?! :bleh:

oh yes... and you Pamette? why you are not working and you are around here? is your work computer broken? :naughty:

woah just like that? what gullible security men they have -_-

:lol3: Not as bad as the best Australia has to offer, all you have to do is say you're Canadian, while dressed as Osama bin Laden, to get past $170 million of security shrug.gif

we had the golden cage tickets... which i have to admit are the best invention in history... no need to wait, push and there was so much space... location was perfect i was right in front of the stage...

Oh wow, that sounds like a genius idea :thumb_yello:

I think he sang Happy Ending" first... sorry can not remember the order... in the last chorus he asked the crowd to move their hands like the video clip, which they all did...

:lol3:

the funny thing, this picnic act was more PG 13.. and not as steamy as the ones I have seen in London and Amsterdam... but at least the Teddy bears were kissing ...

the usual act, with the bad bunny, then he came with his toy riffle.. shooting the bad bunny and Lollipop started..

They did the same at Jordan

while he was singing lollipop, a huge balloon blew right next to him and he jumped and he laughed at himself... THAT WAS HILARIOUS

:floor: Have you got it on video??

it seems that during the fireworks, mika left with Andy... cause on our way to the drinks' booth, all the people who wanted to go backstage were told that he was not there...

It seems strange to me that he didn't stay for the fireworks... especially as that's what he posted about in the blog :blink:

Thanks for the pictures and report and videos Racha!

*watching the videos now*

And the watermark in this picture cracks me up:

9883642vh0.jpg

n657860323_3583809_3590.jpg

Racha, our virtual tour guide, can you explain the significance of Martyr's Square and this statue? :original:

And here's some more videos:

Big Girl intro and bit of song:

Lollipop from further away (so you can see the crowd jumping):

Relax encore: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYNr0f4PMug

Grace Kelly: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTUQkLrVFMk

Love Today: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kN7eHSlaYjw

I think Racha is the best reporter we could have for the Beirut gig.

For her personal report and for the informations from the web :thumb_yello:

but now... :cool: the mission of the secret agent Racha is to find Cubitus :naughty: