2008 - REPORTS,PICS,VIDS OF MIKA @ Beiteddine and BAALBECK Festival - Beirut, Lebanon

Miro

thank you racha for the wonderful detailed report... loved it.

it must have been quite an emotional gig for him and for everyone there.

your pics are very nice too :wub2:

also, thank you for the phone message to rose, it was appreciated! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

last part of the report...

... and there he was Mr. Mikey Choi (am not 100% sure, but I don't think there are many people who look like him in Lebanon with his platinum hair)... of course I did not have the energy or time to stop longer...

i bet it was him:naughty:

n657860323_3575155_2066.jpg

wow martiin looks exteremely handsome in this one.

(not that he is not handsome in other pics)

n657860323_3575129_4263.jpg

holly johnny ritual..

nice!

thanks again for the report and pics they are beautiful:wub2:

Racha thanks for your reports! And pictures too, it must have been an amazing night.

So Mika and Andy left during the fireworks....party poopers:wink2:

Wonder what the next footage was...Mika blogging??:naughty:

Hey Racha, I did get your text earlier, but my phone's been temporarily ( 'til the morning) disconnected. Got to pay the bill:naughty:, so I couldn't get back to you.

Only on now, cause I was out on a late run, and just happened to end up near my nieces place, so stopped for a visit and didn't get back 'til after 1am!

Glad you got the message to his mum, though I suspect it won't get fixed in time for this round of blogs, but if it's ready for the next time around, all well and good:thumb_yello:.

OOOH! I hope Avoca doesn't read about your encounter with John, they'll be tears:naughty:.

I suppose this might sound a bit niave, but I think, that Mika leaving when he did, and us getting a blog soon after, shows he wanted to share it with us, those who couldn't be there. It shows once again, how incredibly sweet and kind he is to us:wub2:. I'm wondering if one of the future vlogs will show the firework display, that would be cool!

Oh, dear Dana and Cubitus!

Thank you for your reports.

I understand everything went exactly the way as I imagined it would go when Lebanese are involved :roftl:

It knew it would be worth to get up early this morning despite I'd arrived very late last evening and had got sleep only few hours.

Have a nice continue to your summer holiday and give a hug to your lovely country on behalf of me.

h

Hi Racha!Thank you!!! It was fully interesting reading. Looks like you had a wonderful time :)

last part of the report...

after partying so long yesterday night... we were a little late cheking out and heading to the airport.. so I did not get to use much the business lounge as we needed to head towards the gate immedietly... but I was so dehydrated that I passed for some juice... and there he was Mr. Mikey Choi (am not 100% sure, but I don't think there are many people who look like him in Lebanon with his platinum hair)... of course I did not have the energy or time to stop longer...

Et voilà, c’est fini...

GRAZIE, Racha....thank you for the report and pictures ! :thumb_yello:

How are you, beautiful woman ? :flowers2:

Racha, your report is fantastic! thanks!

i'm happy you were there, egoistically...we've had a full and exaustive report!

John...he's showing his best face everytime we meet him now...i think he's come to know us a bit and feels he can trust us.

and i'm sure he likes the presence of women around him....taking advantage to kiss them all! :roftl::roftl:

so long John...we love you!:thumb_yello:

rose, i feel mika ran out of backstage that way just for security reasons..have you seen the 24 apparel in the mud video? he must have been under strict security all time being in middle east.

and of course...he was ready in front of his pc in perfect time to report first....:wink2:

I won't post the photos on here, but belga picture has a whole bunch of extra photos of Mika in Beirut. I am sure his sisters won't be happy that they are online there. Dani posted the link for more pics there earlier.

And just remember that the family asked not to appear on MFC.

I won't post the photos on here, but belga picture has a whole bunch of extra photos of Mika in Beirut. I am sure his sisters won't be happy that they are online there. Dani posted the link for more pics there earlier.

And just remember that the family asked not to appear on MFC.

thanks BS...shall we have this reminder on first post too?

Hey Racha, I did get your text earlier, but my phone's been temporarily ( 'til the morning) disconnected. Got to pay the bill:naughty:, so I couldn't get back to you.

Only on now, cause I was out on a late run, and just happened to end up near my nieces place, so stopped for a visit and didn't get back 'til after 1am!

Glad you got the message to his mum, though I suspect it won't get fixed in time for this round of blogs, but if it's ready for the next time around, all well and good:thumb_yello:.

OOOH! I hope Avoca doesn't read about your encounter with John, they'll be tears:naughty:.

I suppose this might sound a bit niave, but I think, that Mika leaving when he did, and us getting a blog soon after, shows he wanted to share it with us, those who couldn't be there. It shows once again, how incredibly sweet and kind he is to us:wub2:. I'm wondering if one of the future vlogs will show the firework display, that would be cool!

i also have a feeling he left early as a safety percaution

Thanks for your report Racha - I was a bit worried it might have "gone"

before I got to read it!! :wink2:

Sounds like a great night - and your pictures and video's are great - looking

forward to the rest!!

Glad you had a good time with your friends, and partied hard!! :punk:

thanks wendi.. Lebanon was amazing.. I had a blast with my friends..

I will keep my posts for a while before i delete them..

I understand for those who have heard about Lebanon only through the news and all the problems that it was facing for the past 2 years to have doubts about security there...

But I would like to reassure you all, that I am 100% sure it was not a security issue... These festivals are very safe.. and in fact I had worse experiences with security in Festivals around the world..

Lebanon is safe now.. VERY safe..

Miks would not leave back to the Hotel for security issues and leave his mother, father, sister, crew, cousins behind to face "security" issues on their own... if it was unsafe, they would have all left at the same time...

Beirut is a party town.. people don't sleep and it is buzzing with life all day and night..

I hope one time I'll have the money and the chance to come and see a gig there.. so you cans till show me around...

:bleh:

Great pics & vids Racha :thumb_yello:

So I was gonna update the first post with your report.. but you say you are going to delete your posts.. :blink:

I understand for those who have heard about Lebanon only through the news and all the problems that it was facing for the past 2 years to have doubts about security there...

But I would like to reassure you all, that I am 100% sure it was not a security issue... These festivals are very safe.. and in fact I had worse experiences with security in Festivals around the world..

Lebanon is safe now.. VERY safe..

Miks would not leave back to the Hotel for security issues and leave his mother, father, sister, crew, cousins behind to face "security" issues on their own... if it was unsafe, they would have all left at the same time...

Beirut is a party town.. people don't sleep and it is buzzing with life all day and night..

Can't wait to visit it one day .. I've heard it has the best night-life ;)

Thanks for your report and updates :)