queenmikamop16

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

still I heard his voice :wub2:

THE voice :roftl:

I heard Grace Kelly 1st, on mtv in early 2007. You know how they play a clip of the same music video after every program for like a week. Well, at that time it was Mika & I was ===> :wub2::wub2:

I remember I called my sister over when the full video was playing in the morning to show her the awesomeness & she was like "you actually like this?...is he f**king SERIOUS???"....turns out he was serious & shes now a huge Mika fan :naughty:

grace kelly, feb or march 07 - it was the background music for a tv series ad, and i wanted to watch the series just because of the song. :naughty: didn't like the series then, but a few days later GK came on the radio while i was sitting at my PC, and i instantly started searching for more info on the web. :bleh:

then found pictures, interviews, the MFC... and the rest is history. :naughty:

Lollipop, in the car, on our way to France, july 2008.

Me and my children loved it from the start. So we looked for his cd in one of those big supermarkets and only bought it cause it was just 8 euro's. Which is ver cheap for Dutch standards. And you know what we Dutch are like! I might not have bought it if had been more expensive.......

Glad I did!

Waiting for his new album now to land on our doormat!

Mine was Grace Kelly though I HATED IT at first.

I just thought he was weird and creepy and how TF could you take someone like THAT seriously?

So I went back to listening to all my "Manufactured, watered down hip hope..." until I saw the video.

I honestly didn't expect it. He had such a kind smile and I never really "Got" Mika before I saw the video.

Then slowly it trickled in: Mika............. Mika........ Mika..... Mika...Mika..Mika.Mikamikamikamika! :wub2:

(That^^ represents how it was only the occasional mention that slowly became the beautiful and crazed obsession it is today :wink2:)