MIKA Parc des Princes DVD Giveaway!

dcdeb

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

<Sariflor Im interested in buying a blue ray DVD , is it worth it> ??

Well, to be very honest, I am not sure.

My DVD player is very good, and I found that it actually upscales the quality of "normal" DVD's, so when I watch the normal one and the BRay one the quality is very, very similar....so I'm not really sure if there is a massive reason to get the BR one :blink:.

Yes, you can be sure I didn't go out and buy them -- I'm generous, but

I'm not THAT generous! :naughty:

I'm sorry that this drawing is coming so late, but it took a while to get

it all organized. Hopefully, it will give some who don't have the DVD

yet a nice Christmas present, though!

Sorry if my comment came across as moany, I wasn't aiming it as a criticism to the timing of this :naughty:. I think that it's fantastic!

If I'm really honest, I'dd rather the DVD goes to a youngling who can't really go out and buy it themselves for example or something like that, so I'm happy the way things are!

Follow me next year :roftl: .....

I want champagne at ALL the gigs I go to and and and I want him to look into my eyes AND nobody else and and and I want to have dinner with him and and and be his "fwendy" :wub2:

What you haven't had this already???....sure you are a member here?...:roftl:

I won't be entering either I am happy with my copy...so Good Luck to those who are struggling to get one. :thumb_yello:

Shame they didn't have the same team doing the Paris Competition...I might have been advised in time...not the day before and actually received my prize instead of getting.........NOTHING!!! :thumbdown:

xx

This is so noble and generous of you guys! I wish good luck to everyone who are in a contest! :punk::thumb_yello:

I already have my copy of the DVD,not deluxe though,but I'm gonna have the deluxe version as well after New Year :wub2: