Happy 2009!

dcdeb

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy New Year everyone!! :yay: Wish you all the happiness and success and hope peace will prevail in the whole world and the Middle East especially Palestine :thumb_yello:

Edited by Miro

:yay: Happy new year, everyone!!!!!!!!! :yay:

Best wishes and lots of kisses to everyone in this beautiful family called MFC! I'm really glad I'm part of this and feel happy sharing the beggining of a new year with you all! I'll make a toast to you and of course to the great Mika tonight!

Love you!!!!

03.gif

To all the MFC, all over the world, may 2009 bring you much health,

happiness, and prosperity... and MORE MIKA! :thumb_yello:

Damn straight Deb!

Happy New Year everyone!

We've been celebrating 2009 for almost 3 hours... but tis fun...

We've been just generally cebrating since about 8:30pm on the 31st... :naughty:

To quote my message in the Fourplets thread:

I wish you all a fantastic, great, spectacular, healthy, and MIKA 2009, in which you will have good luck at school, make or keep up with friends, and for the girls who were worrying about that, have a good year in love :das:, and stay at MFC so that we don't have to miss you over here!

Have fun tonight, and don't blast parts of your body off with the fireworks (in the countries where you are allowed to do that yourself... I don't know if there are any where you can't...?). Oh yeah, for the guys who are legally under the age for having alcohol: DO NOT!!! :roftl:Just have lots and LOTS of fun!

No matter where you are and no matter what you do I hope you will have a great year full of fantastic music:wub2: and gigs:wub2: and also I wish each and every of you.................................................................................................................................................................. (fill in the space with your biggest wish for 2009).