Mika 20 years from now

DarkLight

I think he will look fabulouso!!! :punk: just like wine.

indeedy me too:wink2: i reckon he'll still be incredibly gorgeous & stunningly handsome at 80 years old (if he fingers crossed lives that long, god I DO hope so!!!) I want Mika to live for ages & ages & ages :punk: I wanna see him grow to be an an old old old man & see just how well he ages :wink2: which I bet will be amazingly well:mf_lustslow:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok I came across this software you can download where you upload a pic of yourself or someone else & it shows you a vague idea of what you might look like in 20 years so I decided to see what Mika may look like in 20 years from now

so what do you think? would you still fancy him if he really looked like this in 20 years time? I know I sure would!!

mikain20yrs-1.jpg

mikain20years-1.jpg

mikain20years-2.jpg

He looks more like 30 or 40 years older...

lol I think he'll totally be one of those people who get hotter with age. better with time if that's possible :bleh: like a good wine. mmmm

We can only hope...

I must admit though, some of my loves look better at the age they are now than what they did 20 years ago...

We can only hope...

I must admit though, some of my loves look better at the age they are now than what they did 20 years ago...

yeah some of my old crushes look better now than they did in their 20's (i usually go for much older men btw) one or two look sucky but a fair few have aged nicely (shame they haven't matured in personality the way they have in looks though:naughty:):bleh:

Edited by DarkLight
dropping letters a lot today *clutz*

Hey Of course, i´ll like him, it doesn´t matter what happens with his body, he´s still beautiful and his soul will be the same, in 20 years or in 100 years! :

oh YES indeed:punk: that is THE most important & MOST beautiful thing about Mika:wink2::wub2::mf_lustslow:

And what about plastick surgery?:giljotiini

Can he do that?

ooh gosh NOOO I'd prefer him to stay 100% natural:wink2: I doubt he'll ever resort to surgery why would he need to even when he's 30, 40 even 50 years older he'll always be gorgeous (well to me anyhow):punk::wink2:

ooh gosh NOOO I'd prefer him to stay 100% natural:wink2: I doubt he'll ever resort to surgery why would he need to even when he's 30, 40 even 50 years older he'll always be gorgeous (well to me anyhow):punk::wink2:

I agree. It would be strange if he do it. Thank you for the "future Mika":thumb_yello:

We can only hope...

Yeah, he looks more like, 70 than like 45 in those pics.:blink:

45 isn't an age to get bald..

anyway..... i dont know why but he reminds me a mix of leonard cohen and tony bourdain O_O

Lol, he kinda does:lol3:

ok I came across this software you can download where you upload a pic of yourself or someone else & it shows you a vague idea of what you might look like in 20 years so I decided to see what Mika may look like in 20 years from now

so what do you think? would you still fancy him if he really looked like this in 20 years time? I know I sure would!!:wink2::wub2:

mikain20yrs-1.jpg

mikain20years-1.jpg

mikain20years-2.jpg

in 20 yrs he'll be 45.. :shocked: *at loss for words* :blink:

With his welcoming smile and warm personality.... hell yeah ... he will STILL be gawjuz and by then I will be dashing around with my zimmer frame so he will STILL look DDGawjuz to me, in fact he always will since I am so much older than him lol. :naughty:

And those pictures make him look 65.

That software isn't very good at identifying the actual structure of a person's face and where the actual wrinkles will show up.

Given how youthful his mother looks, he's going to end up looking not much different than he does now.

He'll probably have developed lines between his eyebrows at the top of his nose because of the way his eyebrows scrunch together when he's tense. He'll be getting crow's feet/laugh lines at the corners of his eyes because he smiles so much.

45 is still quite young. He'll probably be playing to smaller, but still large, crowds that have followed his career over the years and will be at the top of his game with his songwriting, both lyrically and melodically.

I'm really looking forward to his tenth album :biggrin2:

that's more of a 85 yrs old look the way I see it.. :naughty:

and 45 IS young, love. :wink2:

And those pictures make him look 65.

That software isn't very good at identifying the actual structure of a person's face and where the actual wrinkles will show up.

Given how youthful his mother looks, he's going to end up looking not much different than he does now.

He'll probably have developed lines between his eyebrows at the top of his nose because of the way his eyebrows scrunch together when he's tense. He'll be getting crow's feet/laugh lines at the corners of his eyes because he smiles so much.

45 is still quite young. He'll probably be playing to smaller, but still large, crowds that have followed his career over the years and will be at the top of his game with his songwriting, both lyrically and melodically.

I'm really looking forward to his tenth album :biggrin2:

lol, beautiful.

MIKA in 45 will not look as a seventy-year . (as this program has made His photo.) 45-not age for the men. It not MIKA, He will not be such. He looks after himself. And this program malicious, cuts under one comb.

I remember old similar processing a photo of Paul McCartney when he was young. It was pic of the thick bloated person which and did not become McCartney.

In any case what would not become MIKA, He will be always younger and it is more beautiful than me. I am glad.

people go grey at different times it's all about genes, lets hope he goes grey rather than bald though. My hubby is lucky he will be 50 this July but still has a full THICK head of very dark hair (just one or two stray greys popping out now), might have left him by now if he had gone bald lol, or if Mika asked me to be his "personal" assistant. :bleh: