Blame It On The Girls

This sounds like No Doubt.It's about a wealthy,handsome boy who has everything,yet pretends to be miserable.

We are Golden

It's big sounding and aggressive,but in a good way.It's got a gospel choir on it and a kids choir,but unlike the first record,they are not singing sweetly,they're screaming on top of their lungs.

Rain

This is an unapologetic 80's pop record,I bumped into producer Stuart Prince while he was working with the Killers at Olympic Studious.He helped me program this.It reminded him of ABBA and Frankie Goes To Hollywood.

Toy Boy

This has a full orchestra,like a Disney soundtrack,but the lyrics are intense and dark.Toy Boy is full of twiddling flutes and lush strings,but the melody is very mechanic,like a music box

Awesome !!! im thinking critics maybe much more impressed by this album !!! :biggrin2::yay:

thanks a whole lot, fred!! :punk::wub2:

what are the other 3 new songs titles..? cannot wait! :biggrin2:

are there pics..? scans? pretty pls..? :wub2:

the article's perfect. I'd have just done without the tag line of the marmit (see the above coherence thingie), but it'd have been just overperfect: he likes me to dislike him a bit. it's a tradition between us.

Ok, seriously, I'm not being funny, but I really don't get it, honestly :naughty:.

How is this going to change the fact that you didnt' like the new songs, and how can this article be more "good news" than the actual songs? :blink: I know that we were discussing it on another thread but as you posted here I thoght I'd ask :roftl:

Of course, I always believed him about the EP :mf_rosetinted:

Such exciting news, thanks Freds for transcribing all that!

We Are Golden..aha! that must be the 'not give it all up when you're young and you want some!" song!! A Pink Floyd groove? That sounds absolutely awesome in theory at least! :groovy:

Wow I haven't been this excited since January 2007 :naughty:

Blame It On The Girls

This sounds like No Doubt.It's about a wealthy,handsome boy who has everything,yet pretends to be miserable.

We are Golden

It's big sounding and aggressive,but in a good way.It's got a gospel choir on it and a kids choir,but unlike the first record,they are not singing sweetly,they're screaming on top of their lungs.

Rain

This is an unapologetic 80's pop record,I bumped into producer Stuart Prince while he was working with the Killers at Olympic Studious.He helped me program this.It reminded him of ABBA and Frankie Goes To Hollywood.

Toy Boy

This has a full orchestra,like a Disney soundtrack,but the lyrics are intense and dark.Toy Boy is full of twiddling flutes and lush strings,but the melody is very mechanic,like a music box

Awesome !!! im thinking critics maybe much more impressed by this album !!! :biggrin2::yay:

I will use :dance_man: and :biggrin2: and :wub2: to convey my emotions.

DAMN!!!

Festival dates!!!

If he plays Glasto, I won't be happy!

I could possibly get a day pass for V maybe, which around his birthday!

And I really wish he hadn't said that about the animals!

People will think I'm a perv!!! LOL!

But good to see the EP is finally coming out, and that we have a title for the Andrea Crouch song, We Are Golden Bolts, a very Flaming Lips type title.

Or Gibraltar :naughty:. Or Russia. Or Alaska. Or the Patagonia :roftl:

The possibilities are endless :thumb_yello:

Do Disney have places there?:shocked::roftl:

Disney might not, but I have some land in Patagonia :naughty:

I think a show at Disney World would be wicked (and interesting to say the least :naughty:). How cool would it be for him to do a concert, say, in front of/around that Cinderella Castle at night? :naughty:

With the fireworks! That would be awesome! Disney is like 45 minutes away from me.

So maybe Mika can stay with me:naughty:

DAMN!!!

Festival dates!!!

If he plays Glasto, I won't be happy!

I could possibly get a day pass for V maybe, which around his birthday!

And I really wish he hadn't said that about the animals!

People will think I'm a perv!!! LOL!

But good to see the EP is finally coming out, and that we have a title for the Andrea Crouch song, We Are Golden Bolts, a very Flaming Lips type title.

:fisch: did you think you had us fooled???

Disney literally has EVERYTHING....i just saw a commercial that Disney is selling thier own grown eggs.....yep they have a disney character stamped on each egg:boxed:

:roftl:

Remember our first game this year was at Disney World Wide of Sports:naughty:

Disney literally has EVERYTHING....i just saw a commercial that Disney is selling thier own grown eggs.....yep they have a disney character stamped on each egg:boxed:

And I thought I was all set with my movies. :roftl:

Disney is pretty interesting:naughty:
Sure looks like it. :wub2::naughty:

Blame It On The Girls

We are Golden

Rain

Toy Boy

:jawdrop:

BRILLIAAANT!!!!!!

Okay, so I heard somewhere earlier that the EP would be acoustic, and would precede the Album's release in September.

I guess my question is, is this article suggesting that:

1) those 4 tracks won't be on the actual album?

2) these are acoustic versions of songs that will be on the album

3) these are just a bit of a preview and the same version of each song will be released on the album as well?