Hang on a minute, have I missed something?

Does it actually say in the Q article that those four songs described at the end are the ones on the EP?? It may just be that Mika was asked to give examples of four new songs from the EP or the full album.

(Sorry if it does actually say that; I'm too excited to read properly at the moment :naughty:)

Edit: I see Sariflor has just touched on the same point in the post before this.

avoca...Blame it on the girls was sung in LA and is in the EP... as Toy boy:thumb_yello:

it's one out of 3 and I can handle it. :wink2: I'm so glad about rain, I can forget about everything else :punk::naughty:

You're not the only lonely confused one :naughty:. I can't understand anything. If this IS an acoustic EP, then why are these (clearly non acoustic, with full orchestras and whatnot) songs on it?

And if they are in the EP, does it mean that they are not in the album?? I just don't get anything :roftl:

i guess this is an EP which is coming out when the acoustic tour starts so it's called acoustic EP,lol!:naughty:

and i think this is more like a maxi-single(that's what we call it in here anyway) and this songs are going to be in the new album too.

i wonder if they're any good:boxed::naughty:

i'm becoming more confused by the moment,.....

wait if this is the JUNE issue, why would they be talking about the NEW EP if it comes out at the end of MAY?:boxed:

The June edition comes out next onth!

Don't know why they do it that way, but they do.

Kath, I'm with you, seeing Rain on there made me SO happy! And an acoustic version, even better!

And Guy, I'm NOT a perv!!!LOL!!!

Kath, I'm with you, seeing Rain on there made me SO happy! And an acoustic version, even better!

"Rain" sort of reminds me of "Relax, Take It Easy": the two different versions (regular and acoustic) are polar opposites, in terms of sound.

Hang on a minute, have I missed something?

Does it actually say in the Q article that those four songs described at the end are the ones on the EP?? It may just be that Mika was asked to give examples of four new songs from the EP or the full album.

(Sorry if it does actually say that; I'm too excited to read properly at the moment :naughty:)

Edit: I see Sariflor has just touched on the same point in the post before this.

now i'm confused too:blink:

maybe that's the interview he said it was like a "blind date". cuz he messed up everything:roftl:

i guess this is an EP which is coming out when the acoustic tour starts so it's called acoustic EP,lol!:naughty:

and i think this is more like a maxi-single(that's what we call it in here anyway) and this songs are going to be in the new album too.

But in that case, isn't it a bit redundant to spend money on doing the same thing twice (effectively that would be it), with only 4 months in between?

I still don't get it. Mikaaaaaaaaaaaaa explain!!!!!!!! :roftl:

P.S.

While we're on the subject of his "acoustic" tour, I hope that Mika revisits his notion of what constitutes acoustic, and plays a real piano and not all those drums and bits on his acoustic tour this summer :naughty:. Coz shows like LA ain't acoustic :roftl:

God, this thread goes fast!:shocked:

Thank you FD!

Awesome !!! im thinking critics maybe much more impressed by this album !!! :biggrin2::yay:

Actually, I don't care what critics think. The only review I'm interested is my own:mf_rosetinted:(that sounds so arrogant ,but it's actually how I feel:naughty:)

I don't think this EP will be acoustic... :blink: He mentioned the gospel choir and everything, so it can't be acoustic.

I agree with Dilek, I think it'll be something like maxi-single...with 4 songs on it. Four full-mixed and arranged songs. :bleh:

I have never thought I'd say so, but you know, never say never.. :mf_rosetinted:

from what I heard from LA, I prefer this EP not to be acoustic. the bits heard on the music blog video were stunning to me!! :punk::wub2:

I have never thought I'd say so, but you know, never say never.. :mf_rosetinted:

from what I heard from LA, I prefer this EP not to be acoustic. the bits heard on the music blog video were stunning to me!! :punk::wub2:

Thankyou thankyou for being another non accoustic person!

Amazing news!

But in that case, isn't it a bit redundant to spend money on doing the same thing twice (effectively that would be it), with only 4 months in between?

I still don't get it. Mikaaaaaaaaaaaaa explain!!!!!!!! :roftl:

P.S.

While we're on the subject of his "acoustic" tour, I hope that Mika revisits his notion of what constitutes acoustic, and plays a real piano and not all those drums and bits on his acoustic tour this summer :naughty:. Coz shows like LA ain't acoustic :roftl:

may i ask you how many times you spent your money to listen the exact same songs on his gigs and the DVD's you bought with the same songs in them:fisch:

he'll do it cuz he knows we'll buy them all anyway:roftl: he'll add some "exclusive" pics and we'll go for it:mf_lustslow: lol!

I agree:thumb_yello: I'd like this not to be acoustic and I don't think it'll be acoustic.

Excuse me... Might have missed something.. why is everybody talking about acoustic things?

The EP will obviously be with a normal songs, instruments..etc

The tour could be acoustic but the article talks about summer festivals...

so I am :confused: