The strange world of Mika - Observer - June 12 2009

dcdeb

just back from the garage with my obsever ... ok just the mag with mika in it , i told the wee boy 2 either chuck the news paper in the bin or resell it 2 an old biddy :naughty:

I loved the interview! (and the pics of course:naughty:) It was the most interesting one I've read so far I think.

The relationship thing surprised me a bit, I wasn't expecting him to be this "open" about it (of course he isn't open, but relatively open).

Also the interviewer states that Mika is "strange", but what would you want to call normal, the average person just doesn't really excist. It doesn't make sense to me to call someone strange, imo he's just eccentric or creative..

Also: "He's this triangular-shaped, perfect older man with just the right ingredients of madness and humility ... he's got a big white beard and he's covered in feathers that he steals from his pet peacock." I thought Dr. John stole feathers from his magic chickens?:blink:

I loved the interview! (and the pics of course:naughty:) It was the most interesting one I've read so far I think.

The relationship thing surprised me a bit, I wasn't expecting him to be this "open" about it (of course he isn't open, but relatively open).

Also the interviewer states that Mika is "strange", but what would you want to call normal, the average person just doesn't really excist. It doesn't make sense to me to call someone strange, imo he's just eccentric or creative..

Also: "He's this triangular-shaped, perfect older man with just the right ingredients of madness and humility ... he's got a big white beard and he's covered in feathers that he steals from his pet peacock." I thought Dr. John stole feathers from his magic chickens?:blink:

That struck me too!

In the video he said magic chickens, you don't think he said it to wind us up do you?:roftl:

does anyone have a copy? I saw the earlier posts about giving them away, but I think that was posted a few hours ago, and I thought they would probably be gone :dunno:

I'm going to see if I can get any more copies tomorrow from people at work.

That struck me too!

In the video he said magic chickens, you don't think he said it to wind us up do you?:roftl:

Maybe he's now reading this and totally lol about us going crazy about him mentioning chickens:roftl:

Wow.

Great interview.

Great pics.

Can't wait to hear the songs.

I really didn't expect him to be so open about the fact whether he's in a relationship or not and that he recently broke up.

It's a shame they're bringing back the whole ''Is he gay or what?'' debate, but yeah, I guess you can't avoid it.

I like how this interview goes so much deeper than most of them we've seen so far.

I like how it's really emotional and personal.

And yes, it looks like he's grown a lot since a few years ago. He sounds a lot wiser.

I really like that too. It was a good article. But at the same time I'm afraid that he gets hurt if he tells people too much about himself. But, he's old enough to take care of himself, lol...

I really like that too. It was a good article. But at the same time I'm afraid that he gets hurt if he tells people too much about himself. But, he's old enough to take care of himself, lol...

I have the article of your siggie too!

I have bought "The Parisien" on friday morning for the sake of having that date on the first page, but didn't look through it!:aah:

This morning I have found it in my bags and thought I should look through it and SURPRISE, there he was. REALLY NICE!

I may have spare copies but unsure , the North East Englands supply has been bought up today :aah:

Ill post IF I have any more , please dont PM , Im swamped

Your place must look like a newsagents!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

If anyone's interested, I tried photoshopping the words and such out of the cover 'cause it's such a great photo...:teehee:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2433/3625637183_4c5b949a9c_b.jpg

EDIT: Here's the full-size picture if you want it instead. Apparently Flickr scales down big pictures...

http://www.sendspace.com/file/l6xcdg

Edited by Fmbm