Our very own Aurelien playing piano on stage for Mika at Cirque d'Hiver!!

sariflor

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! Now that was something then! :groupwave:

It seems to have worked so well!

From what I can hear of that poor quality video you played Relax really well. I wish there were a video with better quality. :wub2: Well done! :clap:

Yes...I also hope vids with a better quality will pop out...

and soon his whole band will be made of of MFCers who will do it for free lol now THAT would be so funny.

lol, nice thought :teehee:

I would be your MFC-band-groupie then :aah: (I don't play any instrument well enough :naughty:)

Edited by mariposa

Aurélien did a brilliant job :biggrin2:! He was sooooooooo good ! The crowd was WOAW when Mika went to fetch him :thumb_yello:!

God I should start my report in the other thread but I'm too lazy... Will do that later :thumb_yello:.

it's almost like they have practised that, sounded fine to me (hard to tell on the vid cos it's poor quality but defo better than nothing). very cute though :biggrin2: and soon his whole band will be made of of MFCers who will do it for free lol now THAT would be so funny.

That's what I was thinking! :roftl::roftl::roftl:

I can see the audition process now!!

....so, you're on the MFC right? Good, tick. You play an instrument? Good, tick. Your'e willing to play for free? Good, tick.....

...are you available next week??? Yes, you're hired!!

aww aurelien, i'm so happy for you! i remember how happy you already were when mika pulled you on stage in brixton for lollipop, and now this. congrats! :huglove:

so we finally have a worthy successor for leluque! :biggrin2:

aww aurelien, i'm so happy for you! i remember how happy you already were when mika pulled you on stage in brixton for lollipop, and now this. congrats! :huglove:

so we finally have a worthy successor for leluque! :biggrin2:

YES! I have another suggestion. Let's attack Mika with tweets demanding we want Aurélien hired. We're the fans man, we has the power:mf_rosetinted: