Mika - Blackpool Sept 5th 09 - RSVP list

FREDDIESDOUBLE

The draw was done randomly at the BBC, who are running the show.:thumb_yello:

I equally have not understood how it occured and where is concrete.

You live, I vegetate. Similarly to Oliver Twist I look at a sweet life on the other hand show-windows:sneaky2:

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I equally have not understood how it occured and where is concrete.

You live, I vegetate. Similarly to Oliver Twist I look at a sweet life on the other hand show-windows:sneaky2:

Cheer up Lena :huglove: You will get to see Mika one day soon

Peeps = make sure you do get there early as they give out more tickets than seats to ensure that the studio is full and to cover the no shows - I would hate any of you not to get in!

But hey this is MFC - youll be there on thursday night eh?!

hahah I bet I didnt even apply for them, I was sure I did but knowing my luck I probs did it wrong being such a tecnaphobe :naughty: I was starting to think only ppl really REALLY local were winning them then I saw Kaths name and she is MUCH further up t'north than me or even Freddie (did YOU get tix Freddie by any chance?)

hahah I bet I didnt even apply for them, I was sure I did but knowing my luck I probs did it wrong being such a tecnaphobe :naughty: I was starting to think only ppl really REALLY local were winning them then I saw Kaths name and she is MUCH further up t'north than me or even Freddie (did YOU get tix Freddie by any chance?)

You should have got an email after you applied.

Oh wow so many people got tickets, wonderful! :thumb_yello:

Makes it even more strange that so few people won iTunes tickets from iTunes. :dunno:

FD was out of town at a concert today. Maybe he'll have good news tomorrow. :biggrin2:

Have fun at the gig everyone!!

Oh wow so many people got tickets, wonderful! :thumb_yello:

Makes it even more strange that so few people won iTunes tickets from iTunes. :dunno:

FD was out of town at a concert today. Maybe he'll have good news tomorrow. :biggrin2:

Have fun at the gig everyone!!

Cheers Christine!

I am just shocked that so long after their own date of 10th August we're now finding out!!

As you say peeps like FD may not even know yet!!.

The BEEB won't know what's hit them!! :roftl:

Represent!!! :punk:

:teehee:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

From the whole feel of the BBC website I imagine it's a bit of a passtime for Middle England to apply for tickets to sit eating wine gums in the audience at all sorts of TV shows being recorded.

They will not be prepared for us lot!!!! :naughty:

I was starting to think only ppl really REALLY local were winning them

I was worried that tickets would be allocated locally but we live in Basingstoke (approx 50 miles S-SW of London) and were lucky enough to get chosen so guess it must have been completely random

I was worried that tickets would be allocated locally but we live in Basingstoke (approx 50 miles S-SW of London) and were lucky enough to get chosen so guess it must have been completely random

It was completely random, because I won tickets and I'm not even from UK. I participated right after Kath's original post, and I didn't even think I should be from UK. It wasn't written anywhere, was it? I didn't choose any county (you didn't have to) and I told my whole address (country too). After that someone told here that it is for UK only, so I thought I couldn't win. But yesterday I got confirmation and tickets by email.

I might come with hubby if kids can stay with grandparents for a couple of days. Otherwise I will give my tickets to other MFCers. I don't know yet. But it's for sure that I need to travel somewhere if I want to see Mika, because he will not come to my hometown or my country :aah:

It was completely random, because I won tickets and I'm not even from UK. I participated right after Kath's original post, and I didn't even think I should be from UK. It wasn't written anywhere, was it? I didn't choose any county (you didn't have to) and I told my whole address (country too). After that someone told here that it is for UK only, so I thought I couldn't win. But yesterday I got confirmation and tickets by email.

I might come with hubby if kids can stay with grandparents for a couple of days. Otherwise I will give my tickets to other MFCers. I don't know yet. But it's for sure that I need to travel somewhere if I want to see Mika, because he will not come to my hometown or my country :aah:

You won tickets????!!!:shocked:

You are so lucky!

Congratulations!:wub2:

Well' date=' I've juste one question (coz i'm french & it's not so easy to follow you :teehee:)

Is it necessary to wait more for know if it's won or not ? :blink:[/quote']

Not sure what happened with Tiibet, I think she got very lucky.

But I wouldn't think you will have got any, living outside of the UK.

This is like the Munich and Belguim shows, you're eligible if you live in the country.

:aah: Half of me wishes I could go .... bugger bills and money etc ... lol ... but the sensible half of me is glad I haven't got an email in my inbox .... Have a great time all that are going :wub2:

:aah: Half of me wishes I could go .... bugger bills and money etc ... lol ... but the sensible half of me is glad I haven't got an email in my inbox .... Have a great time all that are going :wub2:

Thanks Laurel:wub2:

I admire your sensible side I really do.

I have to admit that mine deserts me whenever Mika is involved:shocked:

Thanks Laurel:wub2:

I admire your sensible side I really do.

I have to admit that mine deserts me whenever Mika is involved:shocked:

I don't admire it ... I wish it would go away :tears:

Tiibet offered me her Bestival ticket free of charge .... OOOOOOOOOOOOOHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh why can't I go :aah:

Oh yes ... cos' I can't afford a train and I don't do tents and especially not on my own :lmfao:

:(

I don't admire it ... I wish it would go away :tears:

Tiibet offered me her Bestival ticket free of charge .... OOOOOOOOOOOOOHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh why can't I go :aah:

Oh yes ... cos' I can't afford a train and I don't do tents and especially not on my own :lmfao:

:(

Did she really? That was very kind of her.

You REALLY do have a sensible side then if you managed to resist that offer. I think you probably need to get rid of half your sensible side....next time we meet if you can just pass 50% of it over to me we should both be ok then:wink2:

Did she really? That was very kind of her.

You REALLY do have a sensible side then if you managed to resist that offer. I think you probably need to get rid of half your sensible side....next time we meet if you can just pass 50% of it over to me we should both be ok then:wink2:

I'll smuggle the whole lot of it to you ... when you're not looking that is :thumb_yello:

Kay :naughty:

I'll smuggle the whole lot of it to you ... when you're not looking that is :thumb_yello:

Kay :naughty:

OK.................that's fine by me..............I will soon get rid of it believe me:naughty: