"The Boy Who Knew Too Much" Album

Giulietta

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like "The Boy Who Knew Too Little" better, but I don't think he'll want to have his name next to that. :naughty:

I do as well, when you're a teen you think you rule the world but you actually kinda know nothing about it. Naive innocence...

I do as well, when you're a teen you think you rule the world but you actually kinda know nothing about it. Naive innocence...

Yeah, good point. I keep forgetting this is about adolescence :rolls_eyes::naughty:

reading the suggestions for the acronym of the title i want you to know when i type random six letters letters in capitals i'm talking about the new album:roftl:

I like "The Boy Who Knew Too Little" better, but I don't think he'll want to have his name next to that. :naughty:

In the Simpson's episode The Boy Who Knew Too Much Bart got into trouble because he decided to be honest and come forward with the truth despite the fact that it'd lead him into trouble...

I mean, why don't we wait until we hear Mika's explanation of the title before we judge it?:wink2:

In the Simpson's episode The Boy Who Knew Too Much Bart got into trouble because he decided to be honest and come forward with the truth despite the fact that it'd lead him into trouble...

I mean, why don't we wait until we hear Mika's explanation of the title before we judge it?:wink2:

Ooh that's interesting :naughty:

Don't think he'd ever admit if he stole it though :naughty:

and we keep on hoping :mf_rosetinted:

I like the new title.. I need some time to get used to it though :naughty: And I love the colours and the artwork but that little pic of him is really out of place.. I mean in LICM it was kinda incorporated in the artwork but here :dunno:

Like the new title and cover ... have had me in giggles over your ideas about abbreiveating it :wink2:

How about TAFKAWAG

I'm channeling Prince's crazy phase here :wink2:

:naughty:

:roftl: I LOVE that!! Tafkawag..a word you can actually say, with vowels.

i think i like TBWKTM*,it reminds me of TMWSTW**too and alsoTMWSHF.***

but it's not the best title ever TBH****

* =the boy who knew too much

** =the man who sold the world

*** =the monk who sold his ferrari

**** = to be honest

:aah:

post of the year :winner_first_h4h:

reading the suggestions for the acronym of the title i want you to know when i type random six letters letters in capitals i'm talking about the new album:roftl:

:freak: of the year :king:

:bow: :bow: :bow:

:roftl: I LOVE that!! Tafkawag..a word you can actually say, with vowels.

Ha ... someone finally noticed my post :wink2:

I shall enjoy going into shops asking if I can have Mika The Boy ... Deluxe and gift wrapped for me please :blush-anim-cl:

Sorry, is it just me who finds it kind of obvious why he named it this?:blink:

I don't get it??

I love the artwork!

I have loved everything that Mika has done.

I am so shocked that I actually don't like something Mika did that it has thrown off my whole day & thinking process.:eek:

What is it I don't get????:blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl: And it is obvious??:huh::huh: Gosh - I am so discombobulated! :insane::insane:

Ohhh, so nice to see there is a bigger image. I'm truly in love with this new cover artwork :wub2: It's amazing. I love the playing with perspective and how they kept the concept of LICM. So considerate. And so cool. Love it! Sure making it was fun.

:thumb_yello:

Besides, colour scheme matches with your new avatar:biggrin2:

I schmell plagiarism (thought I'd throw in the word du jour) , and not from Miss Sky's side :lmfao::biggrin2:

Ok, just kidding :biggrin2:, don't worry Mika.

Artwork is absolutely brilliant!! :biggrin2::biggrin2:

Is only similar to LICM because of logo size and placement, everything else wonderfully different and original:thumb_yello: - kinda prefer it to LICM , maybe just as colour scheme has more contrast of light and dark colours.

Also like title, a good summary of being a teenager in my eyes - there's so much whizzing about in your mind that sometimes you wish you could clear your head (conflicting thoughts, etc) Plus , it's this "knowing too much" and thinking of so much from many different perspectives that probably leads MIKA to create such original, out-there-in-an-awesome-way songs.

Well I think I am in the minority.

I think the album title is dumb. I think musics critics will indeed take the piss, as will every other Mika hater. It sounds so unoriginal.

I think at least The boy whose room was messy would have been better.

Artwork is fine, very Mika/DaWack.

But more than anything, when he is so photogenic:wub2:, why do they use such a crap photo of him, which looks like something off the old album two years ago.:sneaky2: Maybe that's the point.:mf_rosetinted: