Mika in the Herald Sun Magazine 15 November 2009

Kelzy

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanx for posting this, really interesting! :thumb_yello:

that poor journalist, lol! :roftl: i bet he left that interview totally confused! :naughty: managed to make a good article out of it though. i have the feeling that mika didn't really click with that interviewer, like he does with others - maybe it's just the statement that he's single (again :naughty:) that makes me believe this, idk, just a feeling...

what i don't like about the interviewer is that he tries to make mika look like a lunatic. though it was fun reading that part, mika's reaction to it and the way the journalist wrote about it really made me lol! :lmao:

what i found very interesting was also this:

i love who i was then - much more than who i am now. i was allowed to be more raw, less guarded. i was more of an arsehole.

and that he might become that again in a year or so. hm, i hope not, like it the way he is now... :blush-anim-cl: but didn't he say in other interviews that he liked his teenage years but was glad they're over?

but i generally ask myself how much of what he says in that interview we can believe... it's funny really, how at the end of the interview he more or less states that he was lying all the time because he can only be open in his songs. :naughty:

thanx for posting this, really interesting! :thumb_yello:

that poor journalist, lol! :roftl: i bet he left that interview totally confused! :naughty: managed to make a good article out of it though. i have the feeling that mika didn't really click with that interviewer, like he does with others - maybe it's just the statement that he's single (again :naughty:) that makes me believe this, idk, just a feeling...

what i don't like about the interviewer is that he tries to make mika look like a lunatic. though it was fun reading that part, mika's reaction to it and the way the journalist wrote about it really made me lol! :lmao:

what i found very interesting was also this:

i love who i was then - much more than who i am now. i was allowed to be more raw, less guarded. i was more of an arsehole.

and that he might become that again in a year or so. hm, i hope not, like it the way he is now... :blush-anim-cl: but didn't he say in other interviews that he liked his teenage years but was glad they're over?

but i generally ask myself how much of what he says in that interview we can believe... it's funny really, how at the end of the interview he more or less states that he was lying all the time because he can only be open in his songs. :naughty:

Well, he says different things in different interviews, lol :biggrin2: I guess he likes to play with journalists (and with the audience). But it's nice to think that it's all in his songs :wub2:

So all that remains is for Mika to mix up those smells for his own celebrity fragrance! Only kidding LOL

Great interview T4P!:thumb_yello:

hahaha, tar smelling :boxed::biggrin2:

thankyou for posting, great interview, makes me wonder what he used to be like...

Very good, thanks for posting and sharing.

I'd heard the smells thing before. Does that make it true? :roftl:

Yes, it's a nice one :thumb_yello:

Ruth, he mentioned the smells thing to us in LA when he was going on about his perfume necklace, saying that he "collects perfumes" and all that.

Yes, it's a nice one :thumb_yello:

Ruth, he mentioned the smells thing to us in LA when he was going on about his perfume necklace, saying that he "collects perfumes" and all that.

seems to be true then, i recall another interview where he mentioned it... think it might've been one of the june/july radio interviews, but not sure.