Mika and Boyzone: how he 'gave it all away'- the Sun

robertina

Oh god this is so weird hearing this version. Eek :aah:

I've never heard Mika's version so I can't compare it, but I do like the Boyzone version I've just heard!

It's a different kind of Mika song, but that's okay, because it proves he's a versatile song writer! I hope the song does really well for the boys and Mika!

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not as good as Mika's?

:dunno: Judge for yourself when you hear this one....I think that I much prefer Mika's voice doing it, but this is a nice version in any case.

I've uploaded it here

Not sure how good the recording will be as I didn't listen to it yet, but it's better than nothing :naughty:

EDIT: Forget about it. I messed the recording up, it seems!!! Nothing to hear

Edited by sariflor

:dunno: Judge for yourself when you hear this one....I think that I much prefer Mika's voice doing it, but this is a nice version in any case.

I've uploaded it here

http://www.sendspace.com/file/51y6rr

Not sure how good the recording will be as I didn't listen to it yet, but it's better than nothing :naughty:

It's just silence :dunno:

I've uploaded it here

Thanks a bunch :thumb_yello:

ummmm has a problem....?? no sounds...

Edited by Yuna

I've uploaded it here

sound stops after 20 seconds :boxed:

I'm really sorry!! I did a rushed last minute re-install of the recording software and in my haste I made a schoolgirl error: didn't notice that the default sound recording is microphone, so I never changed it to stereo mix, and when I plugged my earphones in that was the end of the recording :doh::doh:

I'm such an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sneaky2:

I'm really sorry!! I did a rushed last minute re-install of the recording software and in my haste I made a schoolgirl error: didn't notice that the default sound recording is microphone, so I never changed it to stereo mix, and when I plugged my earphones in that was the end of the recording :doh::doh:

haha :teehee:

I'm sure someone else'll upload it soon =)

I think it has a bit of a caribbean flavour to it...:teehee:

Yes, and this is the reason why I like it, it's a kind of happy-song, I prefer to hear by i-pod lying in the sun :thumb_yello:... but I haven't paid attention to the lyrics by now :teehee:

hey, it sounds great - I like it!!

Thank you for finding and posting it :thumb_yello:. I ´don´t know this song reminds me to another song and I can´t remember what it was..... My hubby says the same and he found the song

Edited by Sabine64

Mika's version of this songs always reminded me of the Lion King, the whole 'AAHAAANAAAHAAAAAAA' or smth part that is :teehee:

But I def like this one, it's a good summer song :biggrin2:

Yes same here :roftl: The first few times i kept muting it cos I was so embarrassed about hearing it. Don't like what they did with HANNANAO bit in this version :shun:

Yes same here :roftl: The first few times i kept muting it cos I was so embarrassed about hearing it. Don't like what they did with HANNANAO bit in this version :shun:

I third that:roftl: It's a cheesy song, but since Boyzone is cheesy, it suits them:biggrin2:

Thank you so much Sara.:flowers2::clap:

I knew you would be there to help us to hear this song as quickly as possible.

Effort is always very much appreciated.:clap:

hey, it sounds great - I like it!!

Thanks fabella.:thumb_yello:

I really like it!!

I truly hope it becomes a hit for many reasons.

I think it has a bit of a caribbean flavour to it...:teehee:

I just listened to it, and I thought it was a little bit reggaeish.

I like it (at the risk of sounding like Louie Walsh, ha ha!), but then I'd always prefered Stephen singing to Ronan (slightly biased, my cousin knows his mum).

I wonder if Mika might sing it at the Dublin gigs?

Or maybe not:naughty: