Guess I'm a little bit shy.

Poisonyoulove

I finally got up the nerve to post here! I'm extremely, painfully shy around strangers. But Mika is on my mind so much, and I need to be able to talk to people who understand.

I'm new to the forum, but not to Mika. I've liked him since Grace Kelly first came out, but I was just a casual fan until a couple months ago when I found his video blog. I watched it and fell completely in love. Since then I've immersed myself in interviews and concert footage and my heart is so full it could burst. :fangurl:

I used to be a very bitter unhappy person, and somehow I feel changed. I've been comparing myself to the Grinch in How the Grinch Stole Christmas, when he hears the Whos singing and his heart grows three sizes. That totally happened to me!

I probably sound crazy, but that's okay. Maybe I am. :biggrin2:

A bit about me, my real name is Laura, but I've gone by Poisonyoulove everywhere for a real long time. I'm in my thirties, single, I live in the middle of nowhere North Dakota, USA. I watch way too much television. I have a cat who totally watched Mika videos on youtube with me last night, she was sitting on my lap looking at the monitor!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Laura :bye: welcome to the MFC! I'm Lucy from Brazil, also in my thirties, single, also in love with Mika, also watch much TV (not so much now, since "Lost" is over :teehee:)

I hope you enjoy the forum and quite feel at home.:biggrin2:

Lost is one of my all-time favorite shows, I was completely obsessed with it! Especially the parts with the statue and smoke monster. I thought the ending was beautiful.

Im Oksana, also from the USA.

Sounds like your turning your cat into a Mika fan! :roftl:

Don't you just fall in Love with him again Every time you see him in an interview or when he performs? :wub2:

I think my cat was attracted to his laugh!

And I do . . . every time I think I can't love him more, I see him say something that proves me wrong! :wub2:

I finally got up the nerve to post here! I'm extremely, painfully shy around strangers. But Mika is on my mind so much, and I need to be able to talk to people who understand.

I'm new to the forum, but not to Mika. I've liked him since Grace Kelly first came out, but I was just a casual fan until a couple months ago when I found his video blog. I watched it and fell completely in love. Since then I've immersed myself in interviews and concert footage and my heart is so full it could burst. :fangurl:

I used to be a very bitter unhappy person, and somehow I feel changed. I've been comparing myself to the Grinch in How the Grinch Stole Christmas, when he hears the Whos singing and his heart grows three sizes. That totally happened to me!

I probably sound crazy, but that's okay. Maybe I am. :biggrin2:

A bit about me, my real name is Laura, but I've gone by Poisonyoulove everywhere for a real long time. I'm in my thirties, single, I live in the middle of nowhere North Dakota, USA. I watch way too much television. I have a cat who totally watched Mika videos on youtube with me last night, she was sitting on my lap looking at the monitor!

Welcome Laura! :huglove:

Hope you enjoy it here! :biggrin2:

Archived