hello everyone! can't wait to talk to you all :)

astor

Hi! :teehee:

I'm glad to have joined this fan club, and did a little happy dance when i saw how nice you all are :biggrin2:

I'm from the UK, and have been a Mika fan for 3-4 years, since i first heard his first album.

My friend had sent me some songs, but the one that stood out was 'Love Today', by an artist called Mika. I was hooked.

And now, with every single Mika song constantly on replay on my iPod, posters covering my walls, lyrics written all over my wardrobe, I am obsessed. It is so amazing that you all understand! :thumb_yello::wub2:

I look forward to meeting everyone! :thumb_yello: x

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad to have joined this fan club, and did a little happy dance when i saw how nice you all are :biggrin2:

I'm from the UK, and have been a Mika fan for 3-4 years, since i first heard his first album.

My friend had sent me some songs, but the one that stood out was 'Love Today', by an artist called Mika. I was hooked.

And now, with every single Mika song constantly on replay on my iPod, posters covering my walls, lyrics written all over my wardrobe, I am obsessed. It is so amazing that you all understand! :thumb_yello::wub2:

Hiii! Welcome to the MFC!! Have fun :wub2:

Hello :bye:

Welcome to MFC :welcomeani:

Hi, again! :teehee: You made it, congrats :groupwave::teehee:

To the bolded part -> :roftl::roftl::roftl:

Hi, nice introduction post!

Welcome to the MFC, have fun here:mf_lustslow:

Hi and welcome to the MFC :bye:

Have you made it to a Mika gig yet?

Yes indeed, I went to one last year, and will definately go again if he comes back to Britain! :thumb_yello:

He is absolutely AMAZING live, agreed? :teehee::wub2::naughty:

And thank you very much everyone! :teehee::roftl:

Yes indeed, I went to one last year, and will definately go again if he comes back to Britain! :thumb_yello:

He is absolutely AMAZING live, agreed? :teehee::wub2::naughty:

And thank you very much everyone! :teehee::roftl:

He is FANTASTIC live. :wub2: Which gig did you go to? There's probably a report thread about it with pictures and video so you can relive it all over again. :biggrin2:

Archived