REPORTS/PHOTOS/VIDEOS - Mika @ Paléo festival, Switzerland - July 23, 2011

guylainem123

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can´t see a hug :blink:

Where he falls on her shoulder at the end, the lights go down, and they stand there for a few seconds.

I can't quite make it out, but I think her left arm goes round him.

I don´t really know. :aah: It just hurts me :mf_rosetinted: And I´d like to be on her place so much. ...I can sing too! :aah:

Mika and Ida have been friends for years, and they seem pretty close, why would that hurt you?:blink:

Mika and Ida have been friends for years, and they seem pretty close, why would that hurt you?:blink:

I know I´m happy they´re good friends, but on that video it´s just.. too romantic :aah: And as I´m a person that lives her own dreams I just envy her :mf_rosetinted: I´m only a human, I can´t avoid that feeling.

I know I´m happy they´re good friends, but on that video it´s just.. too romantic :aah: And as I´m a person that lives her own dreams I just envy her :mf_rosetinted: I´m only a human, I can´t avoid that feeling.

I think it's kind of sweet:wub2:

I think it's kind of sweet:wub2:

I perfectly understand how BOTH of you feel. :aah:

I don´t really know. :aah: It just hurts me :mf_rosetinted: And I´d like to be on her place so much. ...I can sing too! :aah:

So can millions of other people. I can sing too. In the shower. Nice acoustics too.

Anyways, I think I told you this before but I will go there again. You are very pretty and lovely and all that, but chances of you and Mika getting together are probably as big as chances of me winning the Tour the France while riding an elephant. Chances are non-existant.

It is not you alone. None of us stand a chance even if we wanted too. Unless you happen to be a cute, blonde boy with stones on your face...

I think most of what happened has already beed said, but here's my short report, just in case you are bored :teehee:

We arrived at Paléo at - let's say - 6pm, when Nanou had already lost hopes to see us :naughty:, we met her and I can confirm she's too lovely!

We were warned of the possible mud and closed parkings so we ended parking in a side country road (not being sure mud would spare us there!)

23072011601.jpg

(you have a hint of the clouds here)

We reached main stage and met another lovely fan, Tiibet, who I haven't met for quite a long time, and we spent some time chatting front stage.

Then decided it was far too early and wanted to tour Paléo festival, which is something! We enjoyed events and exibitions and a special sky

23072011614.jpg

we also met someone who Mika would have loved

23072011611.jpg

or copied

23072011605.jpg

not to mention this amazing sunflower field right in the middle of the area, with the sun setting

23072011617.jpg

Here's where Mika would perform, and you can see also the crowd when it was time!

23072011613.jpg

23072011623.jpg

In short, our visit to Paléo was most satisfactory, and we were very happy bunnies!

We decided to go to the stage and watch Robert Plant perform. That was boring! I mean, I bow to Mr Plant...but all his songs were the same...I always appreciate Mika's work, cause every song sounds different :wink2:

Lots of people who wanted to see Mika were already placed, so very few went away after Robert Plant...less than we hoped! We ended central, but some rows behind the front, exactly among the mob!

I especially had 2 drunk boys sitting on my shoulders 3/4 of the gig, drinking and screaming and pushing...a real nightmare. They never stopped talking nonsense and screaming aloud in french or english, and trying to sing along...something to regret for all my life. They really f*cked my gig :sneaky2:

then, after Robert Plant's gig, when the roadies were setting the stage, it started to rain! eeeeekkkkkk!

but just before Mika started...the sky was full of stars...isn't it magic?

I managed to see the gig also on the screen, and I can tell you Mika was upset. I don't care about what he said or how and when he said those words...I guess he wanted to share his feelings with the audience, and maybe did not even realize that one was not a sensible audience in the end....lots of drunk hormonal young people who only wanted to scream and jump and shout...

Nevertheless the audience was with him, they all (and we were many, many for real!) could give Mika the energy to perform and make him happy.

He was his usual self, and I loved the gig....and I will keep patient till his next adventure on stage!

It's not mistery I don't like his new songs, but I appreciated the new stage and costumes...if only the same efforts were in making music and songs, I would be happy :naughty:

After the gig we went to the same place where we could greet him in 2008, but we missed him. As Tiibet already said, thetraffic staff kept on making us move form here to there, ending in a spot where clearly Mika would not see us...so he went, in a black Mercedes...and we went back home, driving in the night and turning up very knackered!

To Nanou, Tiibet and the other fans...it was nice to meet you!

It was good to be at a gig after one year...some Mika vibe to cherish for the next months

Edited by robertina

So can millions of other people. I can sing too. In the shower. Nice acoustics too.

Anyways, I think I told you this before but I will go there again. You are very pretty and lovely and all that, but chances of you and Mika getting together are probably as big as chances of me winning the Tour the France while riding an elephant. Chances are non-existant.

It is not you alone. None of us stand a chance even if we wanted too. Unless you happen to be a cute, blonde boy with stones on your face...

but whether you have a chance with someone or not, you can still be jelous of people that do. :teehee: doesn't hurt anyone. I'm jelous of her - she's very lucky.

I would believe you if you really wanted to make it :mf_rosetinted:

Anyway. It´s my dream and even if everything around me, including my brain screams at me it´s never gonna happen, my heart just won´t give up. Never ever. :mf_rosetinted: so I know I´m maybe stupid childish etc, etc, but you can´t really loose something you didn´t give up on. That´s my opinion.

...and this idea is pretty making me progress. So I don´t wanna be smart. :aah: I stay stupid but happy :naughty:

I would believe you if you really wanted to make it :mf_rosetinted:

Anyway. It´s my dream and even if everything around me, including my brain screams at me it´s never gonna happen, my heart just won´t give up. Never ever. :mf_rosetinted: so I know I´m maybe stupid childish etc, etc, but you can´t really loose something you didn´t give up on. That´s my opinion.

...and this idea is pretty making me progress. So I don´t wanna be smart. :aah: I stay stupid but happy :naughty:

As my old friend Dumbledore once said: "It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live, remember that."

I was like you a few years ago. Only I wasn't in love with Mika, but I too was in love to the point of obsession, as many teenagers are. I agree imagination is a nice place to be. But it's not healthy to live there.

As my old friend Dumbledore once said: "It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live, remember that."

I was like you a few years ago. Only I wasn't in love with Mika, but I too was in love to the point of obsession, as many teenagers are. I agree imagination is a nice place to be. But it's not healthy to live there.

Then if what you say is true, we will grow out of it - let us dream, for now. we only have so many years left to.

No, Ingie, Lucie can really sing.

You may want to watch her sing 'Mercy' on a talent show at the tender age of 12 only. (She posted that video on MFC earlier)

Believe me, we have a real talent here.:wink2:

Edited by suzie

Thanks for the report and pics, Robi! :huglove:

The place seems amazing!

And about the rain...yes, it's magic! In Porto it rained during EVERY gig except for Mika's! :biggrin2: haha

Glad you had a good time there!

.. You know when I was a kid I loved the Idol show in our country.. I was sitting right in front of the TV and I was saying - I will be there once! My mum ws laughing, so my family did. They all judged me as a stupid child. But I really made it. It happened. I didn´t fail. And so all of them just stopped. If I was like this, if I didn´t believe my dreams, I would never do that. So, maybe you´re right and it´s not healthy to live that way, but further you wanna go, further you will get. I think.

mika_sa11_lflusin_01.jpg

Mika, Paléo Festival Nyon 2011 (concert complet) -- OFFICIAL

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xk3rpl_mika-paleo-festival-nyon-2011-concert-complet_music#from=embediframe

Please add to first page: Thank you.

Edited by A. Clay

.. You know when I was a kid I loved the Idol show in our country.. I was sitting right in front of the TV and I was saying - I will be there once! My mum ws laughing, so my family did. They all judged me as a stupid child. But I really made it. It happened. I didn´t fail. And so all of them just stopped. If I was like this, if I didn´t believe my dreams, I would never do that. So, maybe you´re right and it´s not healthy to live that way, but further you wanna go, further you will get. I think.

So strong, until the "I think". :teehee:

:naughty: If you can't dream, what CAN you do?