REPORTS/PHOTOS/VIDEOS - Mika @ Paléo festival, Switzerland - July 23, 2011

guylainem123

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know there are links on the first post, but surely we should do what the mods say and keep the chit chat to a minimum.

No?:blink:

Yes, I know I tend to ramble on sometimes, guilty as charged, but there is another thread to go on for chit chat pertaining to the show, on the Before Show section.

Just saying.

I know there are links on the first post, but surely we should do what the mods say and keep the chit chat to a minimum.

Yes, I know I tend to ramble on sometimes, guilty as charged, but there is another thread to go on for chit chat pertaining to the show, on the Before Show section.

Just saying.

Well, Christine gave permission, there were barely any MFCers there anyway, so this thread would die anyway.

Just saying.

I think it's up to the mods to enforce such rules if they see fit. And it's certainly not right to start throwing nasty names about. That's just pathetic in my most humble of opinions.

Very nice pics!!!

Anyone know how to download on computer the video of the concert? Thanks in advance

you put the link of the video (in this case: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xk3rpl_mika-paleo-festival-nyon-2011-concert-complet_music#from=embediframe) in this site:http://www.zamzar.com/url/ and you follow the instructions there

Edited by BiaIchihara

Thanks for the pictures :wub2:

I finish to watch the gig on Dailymotion, Mika looks so depress at the beginning :emot-sad: I understand the poor Mika too much bad news in 24 hours and the artist he replaces die the same day of his gig :boxed:

I am going to clean up this thread and I hope that no one will object to me deleting some of the irrelevant posts given that this is a gig thread. I think generally we can have a bit of leeway in chatting in the gig threads because - #1 since PDP in 2008 the mods have regularly updated the gig threads on the front page so people can get direct links to reports and videos and #2 Mika has only done a few shows this year so it's nice to have something to talk about as long as people stay fairly on topic.

If you've got personal issues with another poster you can discuss it with the mods or take it off MFC. This isn't the place to vent.

Thanks. :thumb_yello:

THANK YOU!!!!!! I didn't notice the original post!! I don't know if you guys checked the festival site, but they uploaded the video of the full concert :dance_man: Here's the link: http://yeah.paleo.ch/fr/video/12636?from=media-library

Thank you!:wub2:

I uploaded the video. If anyone needs it. Wait for 10 seconds and autoloading will be begins. 506 Mb

http://narod.ru/disk/19952233001/Dailymotion%20-%20Mika%2C%20Paleo%20Festival%20Nyon%2023%2007%2011%20(concert%20complet).mp4.html

Lena I am not sure about that link. It appeared to be trying to install Yandex Bar so I cancelled the download. I don't think it is a bad file but it's probably not something people want to install in their browser.

Lena I am not sure about that link. It appeared to be trying to install Yandex Bar so I cancelled the download. I don't think it is a bad file but it's probably not something people want to install in their browser.

Christine , There you can somehow avoid the imposition of downloading this toolbar? I do not see anything. Maybe, because I use by Yandex. But I have no toolbar. File is heavy and I have not found for this other free hostings . can use RealPlayer. But this is not for all browsers does downloading.

I am sorry((

Makes whether this link installing this toolbar also ???

Dailymotion - Mika, Paleo Festival Nyon 23 07 11 (concert complet).mp4

Edited by Lena

How about use this link above???

you put the link of the video (in this case: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xk3rpl_mika-paleo-festival-nyon-2011-concert-complet_music#from=embediframe) in this site:http://www.zamzar.com/url/ and you follow the instructions there

My impressions:

touching performance...

great that it was recorded...

interesting problems with sound....

Ida-emotionally inadequate as always....to smiling , too cheerful, as if nothing happened (it was not just a gig....given the circumstances...) - the same feelings about BIOTWeather....superficial singing...almost like a parody of the song...just technical singing...good sounding voice...

the other members of the band-emotionally adequate, looks like they feel something deeper

edit: the "killing" scene was risky...luckily M didn't use any "weapon" so it was ok...like going to some kind of sleep and then back to life again...with tact, good choice

Edited by Melisanda

Christine , There you can somehow avoid the imposition of downloading this toolbar? I do not see anything. Maybe, because I use by Yandex. But I have no toolbar. File is heavy and I have not found for this other free hostings . can use RealPlayer. But this is not for all browsers does downloading.

I am sorry((

Makes whether this link installing this toolbar also ???

Dailymotion - Mika, Paleo Festival Nyon 23 07 11 (concert complet).mp4

Okay, I see now, if I uncheck the box to add the toolbar then I can download just the mp4 file. Thanks Lena. :thumb_yello:

My impressions:

touching performance...

great that it was recorded...

interesting problems with sound....

Ida-emotionally inadequate as always....to smiling , too cheerful, as if nothing happened (it was not just a gig....given the circumstances...) - the same feelings about BIOTWeather....superficial singing...almost like a parody of the song...just technical singing...good sounding voice...

the other members of the band-emotionally adequate, looks like they feel something deeper

I applaud your evaluation standing up !

students.ch

http://www.students.ch/fr/magazine/details/53942/Samedi-decouverte-au-Paleo

Sur la Grande Scène, pas de nouveau venu mais Mika. Remplaçant d’Amy Winehouse, il est devenu celui que le large public attendait hier à Paléo. Touché par les récents évènements, Mika a dédicacé le morceau Happy Ending aux récentes victimes norvégiennes. Son concert quant à lui sera pour Amy.

studentsch.jpg