REPORTS/PHOTOS/VIDEOS - Mika @ Paléo festival, Switzerland - July 23, 2011

guylainem123

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FRONT PAGE under videos?

Is this an MFCer's video, Alice? Doesn't look like it.

I think we try to focus on those first -- those and professional

videos/pics... we don't usually worry about getting every single

video that anyone posts.

At least, that's how I usually handle things. :dunno:

video that anyone posts.

That's how i do it also. Because this is a gig review thread for our members, I post their videos. I don't post the ones from unknown gig goers.

if anyone is interested, they can all be found on youtube.

Christine , There you can somehow avoid the imposition of downloading this toolbar? I do not see anything. Maybe, because I use by Yandex. But I have no toolbar. File is heavy and I have not found for this other free hostings . can use RealPlayer. But this is not for all browsers does downloading.

I am sorry((

Makes whether this link installing this toolbar also ???

Dailymotion - Mika, Paleo Festival Nyon 23 07 11 (concert complet).mp4

Thank you Lena :flowers2:

i just finished watching it.

he did look a bit nervous, but he pulled it off. :wub2:

after watching it, it makes me want a concert even more now :blush-anim-cl:

Mika - Me and my piano

2007-2008: I'm a songwriter, i always play my piano. (* :original:)

2009-2010: I'm a popstar, sometimes i play my piano because i'm doing "acoustic" concerts, but mostly i jump on it, alone or with friends and musicians. (*:blink:)

2011: I'm a little bit tired, i let mister Marcus play at my place. (*:aah:)

Paléo 2011 (the exception): I start the gig singing Grace Kelly in french and playing my piano. (*:clap:)

* editor's note

:bye:

Mika - Me and my piano

2009-2010: I'm a popstar, sometimes i play my piano because i'm doing "acoustic" concerts, but mostly i jump on it, alone or with friends and musicians. (*:blink:)

Paléo 2011 (the exception): I start the gig singing Grace Kelly in french and playing my piano. (*:clap:)

* editor's note

:teehee::teehee::teehee:

:clap:

video that anyone posts.

That's how i do it also. Because this is a gig review thread for our members, I post their videos. I don't post the ones from unknown gig goers.

if anyone is interested, they can all be found on youtube.

Thank you both for explaining these rules to everyone. I am glad we have such clear guidelines on this. I remember that on the last tour there was a member (no longer here, so it is safe to refer to their posts) who kept embedding every single video they'd find on YT, no matter how bad quality it was, and also did so in separate posts, plus occasionally demanding these to be linked to the front page. :aah: I never understood that. Everyone can do a search on YT with keywords and watch all the videos that come up. There is no special skill needed for that. Besides, these YT users might also be members here, so why don't we let them post their own videos. :dunno:

Such activity basically made the report threads unreadable last year and I was so happy when it ended. I love to see member's videos as it enables you to watch a gig and experience the atmosphere through their eyes. I don't mind bad quality videos, either, if that is the only available recording of a particular song or the whole event. However, since Darriah posted a link to the full recording of the show in great quality yesterday, I just don't understand why every randomly found bad quality YT video should be posted in the report thread from now on, especially on the first page.

Mika - Me and my piano

:roftl:

Back to his roots – minus the outfit-, as someone said yesterday. I was also happy to see him wearing Converse again. I know it is not particularly good for his feet but it is offsetting the slightly ridiculous look that comes with him singing Relax in a costume at a festival.:teehee:

Can we expect any report from you, Allegra?

PS: I am listening to the full recording of the festival and I need to add how much I love the new version of Rain. :swoon: It was enjoyable at the other festivals, too, but it sounds so great on this recording – the violins, the slightly ambient sound and also iMMa at the beginning .

PS2 : ..and Happy Ending, too..:wub2:

PS3: and it was pretty sensible not to shoot the band members during LT.

Edited by suzie

Can I still have my vids linked to the list? :teehee:

GK in French:

BIOTW:

So happy there is a great quality official recording, he did some songs (like Rain) especially well in Nyon.

Amazing quality as always, thank you!

PS, the BIOTW video is simply killing me. I can't take my eyes off them :wub2:

Edited by Cherisse

Amazing quality as always, thank you!

PS, the BIOTW video is simply killing me. I can't take my eyes off them :wub2:

exactly, look what they've done in 2 weeks... it will be perfect in 6 months:biggrin2:

Mika - Me and my piano

* editor's note

that's true, unfortunately

and it's really a pity :sad:

I miss him playing the piano as well

I've been enjoying reports/pics/vids, thanks everyone for sharing! :wub2:

Robi, the sunflower field is marvelous :mf_lustslow:

I haven't watched or listened to the whole concert, yet, I've just seen snippets of it, but it looks like a great show

anyone would have had a hard time performing in such circumstances, so kudos to him!

you put the link of the video (in this case: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xk3rpl_mika-paleo-festival-nyon-2011-concert-complet_music#from=embediframe) in this site:http://www.zamzar.com/url/ and you follow the instructions there

this doesn't work for me :huh:

Thank you!:wub2:

I uploaded the video. If anyone needs it. Wait for 10 seconds and autoloading will be begins. 506 Mb

http://narod.ru/disk/19952233001/Dailymotion%20-%20Mika%2C%20Paleo%20Festival%20Nyon%2023%2007%2011%20(concert%20complet).mp4.html

and here i don't know what to do, i can't read russian :huh:

After reading that he dedicated the concert to the Oslo victims and Amy Winehouse, it was a bit of a (nice) surprise to see right after that even the whole show had been filmed and posted online... I was a bit concerned about the atmosphere since he performed in such sad circumstances, but if he managed to handle it all, as you all say, then I'm truly happy to hear that :thumb_yello:

Will watch the show this evening :wub2: