Behind episode for fans -When Mika was in Seoul in 2010...

Yuna

I tried to translate allllll words of this article, but as you see it's toooooo loooong to translate all...and my English is not good enough to do this.

So I just summerized something new in English. Enjoy!

from Naver Music Special : http://music.naver.com/promotion/specialContent.nhn?articleId=2398

and Hyundai card superseries blog : http://superseries.kr/2676

top_766x196_201109091050.jpg

1. About the rider that Team Mika sent to the Promotor team...

Fresh water - should not be put in friger, but gotta be at room temperature. Mika doesn't like cold water, like other musicians does (for his voice of course)

but he doesn't ask specific kind of expensive name brand water. unlike other divas.

He asks just a little amount of soda drinks, but plenty of low-fat milk and various kinds of tea includes PG tips. Loves candied ginger.

When touring many countries everyday, always want to set fresh vegitables in his dressing room. Various kinds of fruits, celery, cucumber, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, tomato, and avocado.

As he is from Lebanese origin, he love to have Pita bread with hummus sauce. Hummus sauce is one of his favorites.

And there should be a DIY sandwich catering cart in backstage also.

2. Some interesting episodes when Mika had 2nd gig in Seoul.

- Studying speaking Korean before the gig : studies various kinds of Korean words, against all expected kinds of situations that can be happen during the show. (includes 'forgot the lyric situation :mf_rosetinted:)

Because there was a worldcup game and he watched it on the screen with fans after the show, he studies some Korean team chanting words for that also!

- He had left his iPhone on the plane , so called the airline office to find it. Luckily the stewardess took it in the airport and gave him while he was waiting at the entrance gate in the airport. (luckily she's not one of mfcers!! :lmfao:)

- He got numerous amount of gifts from fans, and what he loved most was the handmade lampshade made of aluminum beer can, on which his 2nd album page printed with thousands of colorful holes .

He had to buy huge suitcase before leave for the airpor to take all gifts he got from fans in Seoul.

- His dinner menu after the show is - Bulgogi stew with steamed rice and Kimch, pumpkin pancake. He seemed quite comportable with chopsticks. :thumb_yello:

3.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

161A473E4E699CC313D246

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I tried to translate allllll words of this article, but as you see it's toooooo loooong to translate all...and my English is not good enough to do this.

So I just summerized something new in English. Enjoy!

from Naver Music Special : http://music.naver.com/promotion/specialContent.nhn?articleId=2398

and Hyundai card superseries blog : http://superseries.kr/2676

top_766x196_201109091050.jpg

1. About the rider that Team Mika sent to the Promotor team...

Fresh water - should not be put in friger, but gotta be at room temperature. Mika doesn't like cold water, like other musicians does (for his voice of course)

but he doesn't ask specific kind of expensive name brand water. unlike other divas.

He asks just a little amount of soda drinks, but plenty of low-fat milk and various kinds of tea includes PG tips. Loves candied ginger.

When touring many countries everyday, always want to set fresh vegitables in his dressing room. Various kinds of fruits, celery, cucumber, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, tomato, and avocado.

As he is from Lebanese origin, he love to have Pita bread with hummus sauce. Hummus sauce is one of his favorites.

And there should be a DIY sandwich catering cart in backstage also.

2. Some interesting episodes when Mika had 2nd gig in Seoul.

- Studying speaking Korean before the gig : studies various kinds of Korean words, against all expected kinds of situations that can be happen during the show. (includes 'forgot the lyric situation :mf_rosetinted:)

Because there was a worldcup game and he watched it on the screen with fans after the show, he studies some Korean team chanting words for that also!

- He had left his iPhone on the plane , so called the airline office to find it. Luckily the stewardess took it in the airport and gave him while he was waiting at the entrance gate in the airport. (luckily she's not one of mfcers!! :lmfao:)

- He got numerous amount of gifts from fans, and what he loved most was the handmade lampshade made of aluminum beer can, on which his 2nd album page printed with thousands of colorful holes .

He had to buy huge suitcase before leave for the airpor to take all gifts he got from fans in Seoul.

- His dinner menu after the show is - Bulgogi stew with steamed rice and Kimch, pumpkin pancake. He seemed quite comportable with chopsticks. :thumb_yello:

Now, I know why my pumpkin doesn't like Da Boss, he's afraid of being eaten :teehee::roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

Thank you so much Yuna :wub2:

Lots of new info here :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

no icecubes :tears:

oh... right... icemachinelovinglady:mf_rosetinted:

BUT!!! you could put your icecubes in a bucket and let them melt at room temperature then TECHNICALLY he would drink your icecubes:biggrin2:

yes, i had a long day:mf_rosetinted:

oh... right... icemachinelovinglady:mf_rosetinted:

BUT!!! you could put your icecubes in a bucket and let them melt at room temperature then TECHNICALLY he would drink your icecubes:biggrin2:

yes, i had a long day:mf_rosetinted:

dumbass!!!:mf_rosetinted::roftl::roftl::roftl:

Archived