dcdeb

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was the £2000 :naughty:

I'm SO proud of MFC, MIKA, us...:wub2:

And it's only the beginning. I think there will be many many more tickets sold before it's all over. :biggrin2:

I agree with you and it's great :thumb_yello:

I know, I saw it earlier and was like :boing:

I sent the news on to Team Mika, who also added their "Well done, everyone!"

:thumb_yello:

I´m also so proud of MFC. And I´m curious how much it will be in the end :wink2:

I see it is up to £2040 already :yay: It is very exciting to see it grow! :biggrin2:

I am also delighted to see that the odd £5 has gone too! :biggrin2:

I see it is up to £2040 already :yay: It is very exciting to see it grow! :biggrin2:

I am also delighted to see that the odd £5 has gone too! :biggrin2:

:yay: Though you've probably jinxed us now ... Everyone ... it's in £10.00 kay ... no more £5.00 or Kath might have a hernia :teehee:

:yay: Though you've probably jinxed us now ... Everyone ... it's in £10.00 kay ... no more £5.00 or Kath might have a hernia :teehee:

Dave is as bad as me - he was on the point of sending £5 himself :naughty:

hey guys,when you wanna donate there's a button : i've got an account or i' haven't... what's that about? what account it mean?:blink:

If you have already donated to HEMS - either on the general MFC page or the Golden Ticket page you will probably already have an account. If this is your first donation you won't.

If you have already donated to HEMS - either on the general MFC page or the Golden Ticket page you will probably already have an account. If this is your first donation you won't.

oh,thanks. and how you have to mention your name-MFC name somewhere?(i asked this before but can you explain more?:blink:)

Just an FYI:

Don't worry if you don't receive all of your tickets in one and the same mail. You can get different mails at different times depending on how far apart your tickets are :thumb_yello:

Thank you for telling us Droopsy :huglove:

I plan to donate tomorrow, if all goes well :biggrin2:

I've already donated before but I had no account :blink: and I didn't write my MFC nickname there but only my complete name and surname...hope this is ok for the raffle :blush-anim-cl:

http://fitperez.com/2012-01-31-mika-offers-expense-paid-trip-to-a-concert-for-charity#.Typad8WOCa8

Finally people start using new images. Because many site still post 2007-pics with the news.

good to see that :thumb_yello:

I've already donated before but I had no account :blink: and I didn't write my MFC nickname there but only my complete name and surname...hope this is ok for the raffle :blush-anim-cl:

good to see that :thumb_yello:

don't worry Sara...we can track you all :wink2:

and when we don't know your MFC name, we will ask! :thumb_yello:

don't worry Sara...we can track you all :wink2:

and when we don't know your MFC name, we will ask! :thumb_yello:

Thank you Robi :thumb_yello:

I had some troubles to connect the justgiving page with my FB (cause I'm using a different email there) and the page doesn't show me the option to connect to twitter...so...I just put my complete name on the message :aah:

Next time I'll donate I'll try to put also my MFC name on the message :teehee: