dcdeb

No, that's a good sign. It means someone has topped up the donation. We are only 5 pounds short now. (It was 10 pounds earlier, from two payments rounded to 5 pounds instead of 10).

Ah right! Good oh :thumb_yello:

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

£1875

There have been a couple of donations tonight. :thumb_yello:

Yes, I am sure the sales will trickle in as different people become able to buy a ticket then another burst just before the end.

I think there are many interested parties who have not purchased all their tickets yet, so not to worry. There are 5 weeks left still. :wink2:

Yes, I am sure you are right. Not everyone is a 'must do it now' type person - and also, I realise some people are waiting to get paid.

My daughter was paid last Friday and keeps saying ' I will do it' but hasn't yet. :sneaky2:

I think there are many interested parties who have not purchased all their tickets yet, so not to worry. There are 5 weeks left still. :wink2:

Yes, I am sure you are right. Not everyone is a 'must do it now' type person - and also, I realise some people are waiting to get paid.

My daughter was paid last Friday and keeps saying ' I will do it' but hasn't yet. :sneaky2:

I am the "must do it now" kind, so I immediately bought a ticket when it was announced, just to calm myself down. :teehee: But I'm also the "waiting to get paid" kind, so I'll probably give it a few more chances in the future. :naughty:

I am the "must do it now" kind, so I immediately bought a ticket when it was announced, just to calm myself down. :teehee: But I'm also the "waiting to get paid" kind, so I'll probably give it a few more chances in the future. :naughty:

Yeah - me too. I just have to keep sitting on my hands to stop me spending all the grocery money on tickets :naughty:

I was the same, bought some on the day, and now just doing it once a week:naughty:

Yeah - me too. I just have to keep sitting on my hands to stop me spending all the grocery money on tickets :naughty:

Should I send food to Abby? :roftl:

Luckly my mom still checks my credit card bill out every month so I have a good reason not to spend all my money on it. I wish I could though. :wub2:

I think I need help please :biggrin2:

Have this asked me to create a password and I've completely forgotten?

Where have you forgotten your password? For the Justgiving account?

You can have it reset here:

https://www.justgiving.com/login/login.aspx?ReturnUrl=http%3a%2f%2fwww.justgiving.com%2faccount%2f

I was the same, bought some on the day, and now just doing it once a week:naughty:

I wanna be as rich as you in the next life, Rosie :roftl:

I think I need help please :biggrin2:

Have this asked me to create a password and I've completely forgotten?

I don't remember having done it either. :dunno:

Where have you forgotten your password? For the Justgiving account?

You can have it reset here:

https://www.justgiving.com/login/login.aspx?ReturnUrl=http%3a%2f%2fwww.justgiving.com%2faccount%2f

I don't even remember writing a password! :shocked:

EDIT: I don't have a password... I think it's asking my for a password my brother should know... Like credit card or bank. I think I'll just cancel and try again when we're both together.

Thanks.