Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 10)

Fmbm

@mikasounds

****! total geek out!! just seen Google front page, and its an ACTUAL mini moog with a working 4 track recorder. that is so cool!!!!

1:05 AM - 23 May 12 via web

bob-moog-google-doodle-230512.jpg

http://www.google.com/

The best Google Doodle ever?

Search giant unveils synthesiser you can play in honour of electronic pioneer Robert Moog

By ROB WAUGH

PUBLISHED: 02:51 EST, 23 May 2012 | UPDATED: 04:24 EST, 23 May 2012

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2148571/The-Google-Doodle-play--working-synthesiser-honours-electronic-pioneer-Robert-Moog.html#ixzz1vgY76rxX

Edited by A. Clay

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you very much google ... Mika is now so busy playing with the 'mini moog with a working 4 track recorder' that he doesn't have time to finish TOOL anymore. :shocked::mf_rosetinted:

Have you tried it? It's completely crazy! :lmfao: Now we know why TOOL is late. :sneaky2:

:mf_rosetinted:

Have you tried it? It's completely crazy! :lmfao: Now we know why TOOL is late. :sneaky2:

:mf_rosetinted:

I trayed too and it's fun!! I played some notes of GK and Rain and as Mika said, it's COOL!! :naughty:

I should stop stalking Vanessa's blog.. :teehee: But this girl really likes editing her post about Mika :fisch::naughty:

"Mika! Seemed ready for his after-work cocktail, and rightfully so on a friday early evening. Of course, for Mika, after-work means after a long day at the recording studio." <...> "Thank you, Mika - you're beautiful!"

I should stop stalking Vanessa's blog.. :teehee: But this girl really likes editing her post about Mika :fisch::naughty:

"Mika! Seemed ready for his after-work cocktail, and rightfully so on a friday early evening. Of course, for Mika, after-work means after a long day at the recording studio." <...> "Thank you, Mika - you're beautiful!"

:lmfao:

Has she already become an MFC member? :mf_rosetinted:

Oohh, my fangurl sense is tingling. :teehee:

Poor lass, I bet she's mentally kicking herself for not knowing who he was when they met.

Poor lass, I bet she's mentally kicking herself for not knowing who he was when they met.

I don't know maybe it's better that way. I suspect it's much easier to get Mika to pose for a pic like that and have a casual chat with him than if you are like "ZOMG!!! MIKAAAAAAAAAAA!!! I IZ UR BIGGEST FAN!!!""

:omg_fans:

:lmfao:

Has she already become an MFC member? :mf_rosetinted:

Who knows :naughty:

I love how she wrote "Of course, for Mika, after-work <...>". As if she knew who Mika was before everyone commented on her blog :naughty::teehee:

I don't know maybe it's better that way. I suspect it's much easier to get Mika to pose for a pic like that and have a casual chat with him than if you are like "ZOMG!!! MIKAAAAAAAAAAA!!! I IZ UR BIGGEST FAN!!!""

:floor:

Are you saying I don't have chance to get a picture of Mika for my blog then? :mikacool::naughty:

I love how she wrote "Of course, for Mika, after-work <...>". As if she knew who Mika was before everyone commented on her blog :naughty::teehee:

Yes, it cracked me up too. :aah: Thanks for posting these Milda! :huglove:

:naughty:

What I can't get over, though, is how she was bold enough to approach

a strange, good-looking man and take his photo. I could have never done

that -- my shyness would never have let me! :blush-anim-cl:

:naughty:

What I can't get over, though, is how she was bold enough to approach

a strange, good-looking man and take his photo. I could have never done

that -- my shyness would never have let me! :blush-anim-cl:

I´d pay to see Mika´s reaction if this is not a fake. I mean, think of it... if you were Mika, and some random girl stops you in the street, and says "oh, let me take a pic of you, man-I-never-seen-before. it´s for my blog and it´s about how f*cking posh people in NY are :pinkbow:"...wouldn´t you think that she was for sure an MFCer in disguise trying to get a pic of him? :aah:

I´d pay to see Mika´s reaction if this is not a fake. I mean, think of it... if you were Mika, and some random girl stops you in the street, and says "oh, let me take a pic of you, man-I-never-seen-before. it´s for my blog and it´s about how f*cking posh people in NY are :pinkbow:"...wouldn´t you think that she was for sure an MFCer in disguise trying to get a pic of him? :aah:

Things like that can only happen in New York :wink2:

Things like that can only happen in New York :wink2:

Things like that happen in NY allllll the time. check out some of her other pictures - apparently people in NYC wear some amazingly strange and interesting clothes.:thumb_yello:

I pray every day to just randomly meet a Mika Freak on the streets. It hasn't happened. I really, really, really hope he gets at least a LITTLE popular over here in the US!!!

Same here. I'm in England , and I wonder sometimes ' is there another proper mika fan in my school?' I don't think so. Sometimes I just feel like hopping up to a piano at school( there are lots of them!) and playing some of his songs to see if anyone recognises some of the less well-known ones.

Mika hasn't completely been wiped from everyone's minds. I hear the odd comment about him ( either 'that's a good song!' :) or ' the chipmunks are so annoying. They sound like that mika guy.' :( ) the latter really annoys me! I even heard someone singing 'suckin too hard on ya lollipop...' a couple of weeks ago.

Things like that happen in NY allllll the time. check out some of her other pictures - apparently people in NYC wear some amazingly strange and interesting clothes.:thumb_yello:

I know! That's why I'm not surprised she stopped to take a pic of our man! I really find some comforting in the fact that she thought he was a hot dude. Period. :wub2:

Same here. I'm in England , and I wonder sometimes ' is there another proper mika fan in my school?' I don't think so. Sometimes I just feel like hopping up to a piano at school( there are lots of them!) and playing some of his songs to see if anyone recognises some of the less well-known ones.

Mika hasn't completely been wiped from everyone's minds. I hear the odd comment about him ( either 'that's a good song!' :) or ' the chipmunks are so annoying. They sound like that mika guy.' :( ) the latter really annoys me! I even heard someone singing 'suckin too hard on ya lollipop...' a couple of weeks ago.

One thing always cheers me up, here in England, is how much the instrumental of Happy Ending is played on shows like X Factor. It's got so that they play the first two slow cords, and I'm cheering even before they get to that twiddly-bit. I'm loving the Pantene ad too. When it comes on, before he starts singing, I go, "Sing... my angel of music." I'm a right nutter, but I don't care.