Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 10)

Fmbm

Erika Footman @erikaofficial

Please everyone, what Cherisse said is true, Mika is no longer using us, he is going in a new direction, he has not closed the door to us...

this means Imma also is leaving the band?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh so am I. Even if I hate it, I welcome it :naughty:

Yes I've been so nostalgic for the "old days" lately and the only remedy for that is starting all over from the beginning with something new. Should be interesting.

I do kinda feel similarly. It's been a long time since I saw them as a band, so in that respect I don't care, and I do think that he needs a whole new, fresh thing going on (and please, without silly costumes and play routines,etc :naughty:) but the problem for me is always the same: that these things seem to be happening with some sort of negative or underhand element to them. Not like an open, amicable process of communication. I guess that this was a matter of time only, and a long way coming, but it's about 'how' rather than 'if'.

Anyway, that's how I see it...

Please everyone, what Cherisse said is true, Mika is no longer using us, he is going in a new direction, he has not closed the door to us...

this means Imma also is leaving the band?

I think this means everyone is leaving the band, except Mika. I'm not sure if I will like this new direction he's taking.

I'm here for Mika too. I like the band, I really do, but I don't go to gigs to see the band, it's all about him. You know, I kind of like it that he can make decisions. It's his band. If he feels he needs a change he needs to do it.

At the same time I find this a bit confusing. He makes such sudden changes and we don't know his reasons yet (maybe ever). Now I can't help but thinking if he wants even more changes. He is hoping to find a new and cooler fan base too...?? And I'm not talking about a bigger fan base, that's what we all hope.

I wonder if Cherisse saw this coming. The whole band going a separate way was a surprise to me. I will miss Cherisse. She totally rocks and she will definitely find something new in the future, wishing her all the best.

Maybe it wasn't so sudden. It's hard to accept that we don't know everything first. :naughty::mikacool:

I do kinda feel similarly. It's been a long time since I saw them as a band, so in that respect I don't care, and I do think that he needs a whole new, fresh thing going on (and please, without silly costumes and play routines,etc :naughty:) but the problem for me is always the same: that these things seem to be happening with some sort of negative or underhand element to them. Not like an open, amicable process of communication. I guess that this was a matter of time only, and a long way coming, but it's about 'how' rather than 'if'.

Anyway, that's how I see it...

It is strange how he lets Cherisse and Imma announce this and he tweets about tea and trip to NY.

It is strange how he lets Cherisse and Imma announce this and he tweets about tea and trip to NY.

I don't think the news was supposed to come out like this. Maybe a proper announcement was being planned.

Maybe it wasn't so sudden. It's hard to accept that we don't know everything first. :naughty::mikacool:

No, I meant it all looked sudden to us. But this is not about us. We are just watching what happens. We don't know much at all :aah:

I don't think the news was supposed to come out like this. Maybe a proper announcement was being planned.

Please everyone, what Cherisse said is true, Mika is no longer using us, he is going in a new direction, he ha not closed the door on us...

He is just welcoming other people to the MIKA family x

Hugs to all the MFC you have been wonderful the whole journey. Hugs to you all please welcome his new band the only way you know how....

With confetti, smiles and golden cheers!!!! X

This doesn't sound like there has been any bad feelings.

This doesn't sound like there has been any bad feelings.

Maybe he has explained his reasons to the band and it all makes sense.

So there will be a new band at Lovebox already?

You mean a real job with Bryan Ferry?

I would never do that in her place. I hope she is going to do something more challenging that this.

Who knows?? Anyway,changes are not always bad.And we don't know what's happened.All I know is that I'm here for Mika and I would have never known the band if it wasn't him.

When has Mika ever announced any changes in his staff? Never.

Since it's not a band but hired musicians (which we liked a lot, and after all Mika chose them, so they are interesting and strong personalities that can keep up with him) I don't think he should announce changes. After all it's all about him. He can play with symphonic orchestra or sing with a choir. :mf_rosetinted:

MIKA official ‏ @mikasounds

Hello from the Van Wyck express way. On route to New York from the airport. 5 last days recording with Nick Littlemore.

MIKA official ‏ @mikasounds

Hello from the Van Wyck express way. On route to New York from the airport. 5 last days recording with Nick Littlemore.

template.jpg

Edited by Milda

Welcome home from the honeymoon. :teehee:

I've been in such a Mika-loving mood the past 24 hours. Should have known it wouldn't last. :lmfao:

Nooo, I'm not ready to get back from my honeymoon :aah:

Mika knows how to ruin good things :mf_rosetinted:

Only for a second, yes. But not longer :wink2::mikacool:

I'm thinking about a week :sneaky2: I don't feel the Mikalove at all now :sad:

That was the question that I was about to ask... You read minds ay? :mf_rosetinted:

Yes :mf_rosetinted: