Mikasounds.com: NEW LOOK!

dcdeb

I guess the lyrics in the opening page are from the single he's going to perform on friday?

let me say i still find them a bit odd :naughty: (no surprise :mf_rosetinted:)

the site is gorgeous, but I'm not surprised, seeing that Andy and Mortar and Pestle are involved :blush-anim-cl:

Me too... It will surely feel different after hearing the song, but I need to connect it with something :naughty:

Andy is doing a great job :thumb_yello: First the short film and now this. And they are working with excellent people, I have a feeling everything is professionally done. Finally.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess the lyrics in the opening page are from the single he's going to perform on friday?

let me say i still find them a bit odd :naughty: (no surprise :mf_rosetinted:)

Me, too.

Me too... It will surely feel different after hearing the song

that's what I hope, too.

Okay... Well now... For every fan who's ever felt upset because the guy we have always known is drop-dead-gorgeous, is usually #200 or so in the "Sexiest Man" polls, don't worry about it anymore. This new image is sex-on-legs and everyone will be bowled over! He'll practically enter the polls at #1 by the time people see this hot guy!

I'm also really glad that all of the frills and fussiness of 2007 is over. Don't get me wrong, I loved it then, but this new mature Mika is exactly right for now. Just as the new sound is so glorious, and right imho.

I congratulate Andy and whoever else has helped Mika to achieve this EXTREME MAKEOVER - ORIGIN OF LOVE EDITION. It's sensational all round! visually, and sonically! Can't wait to hear the new single! Can my old ticker even stand such excitement and bliss? I hope so!

Well done!:mikalove:

Hit me or something but I must say I don't really like the new style :aah: The website is really cool and new and pretty, and I kinda like his hair but the clothes and the new photos.. :blink: well.. :aah: It's just because I'm so young I guess, that I preferred the kinda-teenage-Mika :teehee: There are so many changes in my life right now, that I'm becoming allergic to changes :aah: Make you happy is awesome, though. :wub2:

Lovely photos from the new site:

Mika-SHOT-2_244.jpg

Don't you think it's really a Latin lover style, very Italian. Mika macho man :mikalove:

The new site is very grown-up, totally different from the former one. Is he getting married and having kids? :aah:

I'll need to go to he naughty corner if Mika adopts this new style. I used to see him like a teenager, not like a real man.

Edited by macboll

Don't you think it's really a Latin lover style, very Italian. Mika macho man :mikalove:

The new site is very grown-up, totally different from the former one. Is he getting married and having kids? :aah:

Who knows!

and the imaginarium program pictures don't work for me at all?

Looks like they fixed this now! :thumb_yello:

I like it but I miss a section about upcoming shows...

Yes! Me too! Especially missing his US tour dates! What? There aren't

any yet? :what:

Oh.

:naughty:

I love the new layout! It's so clean, and the pictures in great sizes. Yes, I approve very very much.

I only hope they'll add his old blogs somewhere too eventually.

Oh yes, that would be great, wouldn't it? Miss those! :wub2:

I'm also missing the link back to us here at Mika Fan Club. I hope Mika

doesn't forget us! :tears:

Love Mika's new look! Wow!! He looks as clean and fresh as if he's just stepped out of the shower. :mikadas:

I know! :fangurl:

I love the simplicity of the site. The blue is almost identical to the one we are already using on MFC. We chose it to save people's eyes from the harsh black and purple that was on Mikasounds so I know it is much easier to look at.

It really is! I hope we can work on converting MFC to look similar -- I'm

definitely ready for the change! :thumb_yello:

It really is! I hope we can work on converting MFC to look similar -- I'm

definitely ready for the change! :thumb_yello:

Yep, and whilst you're at it, perhaps something 'discreet' without Mika's lovely but huge mug at the top, please. Ie, something that we can open up at work safely :naughty:

Yep, and whilst you're at it, perhaps something 'discreet' without Mika's lovely but huge mug at the top, please. Ie, something that we can open up at work safely :naughty:

:lmao: I support the idea. :thumb_yello:

I think the Excel logo would work fine :roftl:

The new site is made to match with Mika's new house and loved the white rooms walls :aah:

But what about the MFC's logo? will be it black and white now? Oops... we wanted to make flags for our Moscow gig. We need to wait for a new logo... :blink:

Purple-black color were oppressed me sometime. * I had to get used to it.. But white is the color of renewal and freshness and and cleanness...) I'm glad see new Mikasounds :wub2:

And these new photos . They are so wonderful!

LOL! I'm totally supporting this idea too! :roftl::thumb_yello:

Am I the only one that doesn't like the new look of mikasounds so much? It does look fresh, but unfinished and too simple to me. :dunno: I don't hate it, just think it's not as original as most of the things around Mika are.

Am I the only one that doesn't like the new look of mikasounds so much? It does look fresh, but unfinished and too simple to me. :dunno: I don't hate it, just think it's not as original as most of the things around Mika are.

Maybe because it is unfinished, Andy tweeted "Lots of content coming very soon!" :mikadas:

1) WTF are these new smilies featuring Mika's face??? That's a shock to the system!!

2) I much prefer this simplistic look. I mean, the site works and I haven't had any problems with it crashing either (yet) - a website doesn't have to be flashy or showy or have loads of animations to make it amazing. This is really fresh, so great work!

3) Not the biggest fan of the photos though...

Maybe because it is unfinished, Andy tweeted "Lots of content coming very soon!" :mikadas:

I'm having my fingers crossed for a behind the scenes clip of the making of the album! These past few days have been so generous so who knows? :naughty:

:lmao: I support the idea.

I think the Excel logo would work fine :roftl:

LOL! I'm totally supporting this idea too! :roftl:

:thumb_yello: I knew that idea could catch on :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

The new site is made to match with Mika's new house and loved the white rooms walls :aah:

But what about the MFC's logo? will be it black and white now? Oops... we wanted to make flags for our Moscow gig. We need to wait for a new logo... :blink:

Purple-black color were oppressed me sometime. * I had to get used to it.. But white is the color of renewal and freshness and and cleanness...) I'm glad see new Mikasounds :wub2:

And these new photos . They are so wonderful!

What makes you think that all his walls are white? :wink2: He's only shown a room or two; Who knows, he might have one that is bright green for example!

White is the new black! :roftl:Jokes aside, I think that a lot of people are putting too much weight on him being 'original' and 'colourful, 'quirky', you name it...when really, he does seem to surround himself by simple and basic stuff mostly

I personally think this is much better than the cluttered feel of the old site. It feels professional and adult, serious.

White is the new black! :roftl:Jokes aside, I think that a lot of people are putting too much weight on him being 'original' and 'colourful, 'quirky', you name it...when really, he does seem to surround himself by simple and basic stuff mostly

I personally think this is much better than the cluttered feel of the old site. It feels professional and adult, serious.

This is what I think, too. And I almost laugh at my own reaction, I'm very excited about this new look. The old cluttered site was obviously bothering me a lot :naughty:

I also vote for new and discreet look, would be so easy not need to look around me before checking updates from my mobile :teehee: Any case, I hope there will a new look for MFC, we need something fresh.

Absolutely love the new site, it's excellent! It's so simple and stylish and very easy to use.

And I love how they chose white as the main color for the site! It fits perfectly with his name being written in this light blue shade:thumb_yello:

The pics are so very stylish too, especially like the one with the tie!

No ... you're not the only one. :mf_rosetinted: