Hi guys!

StarryEyed<3

Just a little introduction, since summer just kicked off and I'll probably be on here a lot :wink2:

I'm 14 years old, and believe it or not I've been a fan of Mika's since the beginning. I've always been quite a bit different, Mature for my age perhaps, and I'd like to think I appreciated his musicality back then :teehee: Living on the East coast of the US, Mika isn't played much on the radio, but I heard Grace Kelly again last year by chance and am now HOOKED. Completely. So, for me, imagine a curly-haired strawberry blonde with blue eyes, bookwurm (ya know, the introvert type). That is me, pre mika. For post mika me, imagine that girl plus the most hyper sense of humor ever, and dancing horribly w/headphones in public places... All the time. And If you haven't noticed, I also talk a lot. :blush-anim-cl: So, ummm... Yeah! *cheesy smile*

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a little introduction' date=' since summer just kicked off and I'll probably be on here a lot :wink2:

I'm 14 years old, and believe it or not I've been a fan of Mika's since the beginning. I've always been quite a bit different, Mature for my age perhaps, and I'd like to think I appreciated his musicality back then :teehee: Living on the East coast of the US, Mika isn't played much on the radio, but I heard Grace Kelly again last year by chance and am now HOOKED. Completely. So, for me, imagine a curly-haired strawberry blonde with blue eyes, bookwurm (ya know, the introvert type). That is me, pre mika. For post mika me, imagine that girl plus the most hyper sense of humor ever, and dancing horribly w/headphones in public places... All the time. And If you haven't noticed, I also talk a lot. :blush-anim-cl: So, ummm... Yeah! *cheesy smile*[/quote']

welcome here my talkative sister! :huglove: I also talk and talk and talk :aah:

Hope you have fun here :welcomeani: see ya :thumb_yello:

Just a little introduction' date=' since summer just kicked off and I'll probably be on here a lot :wink2:

I'm 14 years old, and believe it or not I've been a fan of Mika's since the beginning. I've always been quite a bit different, Mature for my age perhaps, and I'd like to think I appreciated his musicality back then :teehee: Living on the East coast of the US, Mika isn't played much on the radio, but I heard Grace Kelly again last year by chance and am now HOOKED. Completely. So, for me, imagine a curly-haired strawberry blonde with blue eyes, bookwurm (ya know, the introvert type). That is me, pre mika. For post mika me, imagine that girl plus the most hyper sense of humor ever, and dancing horribly w/headphones in public places... All the time. And If you haven't noticed, I also talk a lot. :blush-anim-cl: So, ummm... Yeah! *cheesy smile*[/quote']

Hi! :welcomeani: to MFC! I like your into :) Have fun here!!

• 4 months later...