Mika: video interview 'Cup Of Coffee' by WOTYOUGOT - 20.06.2012

mari62

where can you watch or download?

I could watch it if it was uploaded to Mikatube (not embedded with the Youtube URL but actually uploaded). But if it's too much trouble, don't bother. I will watch it tonight.

But thank you :flowers2:

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very interesting

He doesn't have to say he's happy, it transcended in his face:wub2: Good to see him that way and he makes me SO curious to listen to all the record.

PS: Thanks God I need youtube for work :thumb_yello:

I could watch it if it was uploaded to Mikatube (not embedded with the Youtube URL but actually uploaded). But if it's too much trouble, don't bother. I will watch it tonight.

But thank you :flowers2:

uploading

it's a fabby interview, you have to watch it asap :fangurl:

That's so cute! N'aww, Mika's in love. :das::mikalove:

If he's written so many songs about this person, what will happen if they break up? :shocked: I always wonder this about love songs. Maybe they won't ever break up. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh I really missed this!

The interview is absolutely lovable! :wub2:

I feel all warm and fuzzy inside, like I swallowed a puppy!

:lmfao:

You summed that feeling up perfectly :aah: (even for a vegetarian :mf_rosetinted:) :wub2:

That's so cute! N'aww, Mika's in love. :das::mikalove:

If he's written so many songs about this person, what will happen if they break up? :shocked: I always wonder this about love songs. Maybe they won't ever break up. :mf_rosetinted:

Then he'll turn into Adele, and the next album will be full of bitter break up songs :naughty:

the interview´s just :wub2::mikalove:

Then he'll turn into Adele, and the next album will be full of bitter break up songs :naughty:

Haha!! Indeed...but with more dance vibes :naughty:

Edited by MFC_Hasi

Ah, thank you so much Marina, you're a star :bow:

It's amazing to finally hear him say he is happy enough and comfortable enough to start being more open about his private life. People took his talk of "labels" and being "private" so literally but you could read between the lines to see that there was a lot more to it than that. Really happy to see the day has finally come after all these years.

I agree with whoever said the people who are worried about the album need to watch this video. Mika is making the music he wants and he is proud of it. If you don't like it, fair enough, but there is no reason to believe that there is less integrity in this work than there was in anything he's done before.

Ohhh how I love this interview! This day couldn't get any better. He looks so happy and honest, more mature yes, but still the same person. And I'm going to see him in 1 month. :wub2: *dies*

I wonder who's the lucky one though:mikadas:

It's amazing to finally hear him say he is happy enough and comfortable enough to start being more open about his private life. People took his talk of "labels" and being "private" so literally but you could read between the lines to see that there was a lot more to it than that. Really happy to see the day has finally come after all these years.

I agree with whoever said the people who are worried about the album need to watch this video. Mika is making the music he wants and he is proud of it. If you don't like it, fair enough, but there is no reason to believe that there is less integrity in this work than there was in anything he's done before.

That's exactly how I feel. It feels like Mika is more open than ever before with this new album, argh I so wanna hear the full album now!

Ohhh how I love this interview! This day couldn't get any better. He looks so happy and honest, more mature yes, but still the same person. And I'm going to see him in 1 month. :wub2: *dies*

I wonder who's the lucky one though:mikadas:

Strangely, I really don't want to know who the lucky one is. For me just seeing Mika so happy and talking so warmly is completely enough. As long as this person has such effect on Mika I don't have to know anything. I even want that he keeps his private life private if he feels it's better for a relationship.

Does that sound sane? :blush-anim-cl:

Strangely, I really don't want to know who the lucky one is. For me just seeing Mika so happy and talking so warmly is completely enough. As long as this person has such effect on Mika I don't have to know anything. I even want that he keeps his private life private if he feels it's better for a relationship.

Does that sound sane? :blush-anim-cl:

I don't know if it sounds sane but I feel the same :thumb_yello:

Amen!

I'm so glad this interview came out; finally an english one.

he is such a Coy Boy! :naughty:

you're more than welcome Christine! :D

Amen to what you say :wub2:

It's interesting what he states about music, and I agree with him.

And I'm sooo glad to see him happy and at ease with himself

wow, thanks for posting!

you can see he's warming up for future interviews :wink2: he's still a bit vague about...everything! :naughty:

he's lovely, even when he's vague :D

Awww, so nice to see a long interview with Mika again. I've missed him. :wub2:
I've missed his interviews too :fangurl:

I'm ill today. Can't even walk. But the vid cheered me up no end!

Mika is the very best treatment for whatever ails you. He should be hired by the National Health Service. He'd save them a fortune.:mikalove:

so true, he's my medicine, too :wub2:

hope Mika will help you get well soon Marilyn!

Lovely interview :wub2: t4p! :thumb_yello:

I don't know but I got this impression that he's not really happy with the way this whole Madonna/Gang Bang thing was handled :huh: