MIKA @ Roundhouse, London, UK - 13 December

Christine

Well December will be here before we know it, and Mika will be back in the UK,:wub2:

We plan to party at the Roundhouse, if you have any ideas, please feel free to let us know:wink2:

Do you mean, a party @ The roundhouse on the day of the concert? If its the same day I could make that.

Do you mean, a party @ The roundhouse on the day of the concert? If its the same day I could make that.

Nope, we are planning little surprises at the gig, inkeeping with the tradition of the European shows.:wink2:i

Well December will be here before we know it, and Mika will be back in the UK,:wub2:

We plan to party at the Roundhouse, if you have any ideas, please feel free to let us know:wink2:

I did have one idea ... but not sure how workable it would be ... but it's not something we've done before ... I'll pm you and rose :wink2:

Hello

Is there no polka dot choir for this gig ?

And someone can tell me if Roundhouse is located in the congestion zone ?

I might go there by car... thanks !

Edited by Sweetieval

Hello

I think they are holding auditions for the choir later. The Roundhouse is outside the congestion zone.

I think they are holding auditions for the choir later. The Roundhouse is outside the congestion zone.

Thanks for answering Christine.

I'm not sure I will go there because none of my Mika friends can come with me :banghead:

:( Shame .. would have loved to have seen you again ... I did see you briefly in Brussels lol ... but you didn't spot us ... you did a great job by the way :thumb_yello:

I'm sorry I didn't see you! I was a bit too busy handing out bags :naughty: There will be a next time!

Hello

I think there will be a choir, but they haven't started looking for people yet.

Don't know about the congestion zone :dunno:

Hello

I guess there will be auditions for the choir later on. The Roundhouse is definitely out of the congestion zone.

I guess there will be auditions for the choir later on. The Roundhouse is definitely out of the congestion zone.

I think there will be a choir, but they haven't started looking for people yet.

Don't know about the congestion zone :dunno:

Thank you !

Anyway, for the moment, I am alone coming from France and I don't really feel confident driving there on my own :teehee:... I keep on waiting for my MFCers friends to motivate themselves :wink2:

can anyone confirm if cameras are definitely not allowed?

I was browsing on the site and it said NO cameras are allowed... and I only own an DSLR, so there's no hope for me to take photos if I go :-(

We can ask Team Mika about this but they may not have an answer until closer to the gig.

can anyone confirm if cameras are definitely not allowed?

I was browsing on the site and it said NO cameras are allowed... and I only own an DSLR, so there's no hope for me to take photos if I go :-(

In the first show in France, there were big signs at the entrance of the venue showing "no cameras", but eventually, everyone had a camera in the venue :wink2:

Security guys did not even take a glance at our bags :teehee:

No cameras??? :shocked: I don't even think I would wanna go if they wouldn't let me take photos, grrrrr :sneaky2:

It's generally big DSLRs they don't allow in. But I'll have mine with me. :wink2: I won't ever go to a gig again without it.

Does anyone have 2 seated tickets for sale at the Roundhouse on 13 December that are not too pricey. My 10 year old is a huge Mika fan but because of his age I can't take him to the standing section and unfortunately the seated tickets seem to be all sold out? If anyone has any for sale please can you let me know. Thanks.

Does anyone have 2 seated tickets for sale at the Roundhouse on 13 December that are not too pricey. My 10 year old is a huge Mika fan but because of his age I can't take him to the standing section and unfortunately the seated tickets seem to be all sold out? If anyone has any for sale please can you let me know. Thanks.

You might also want to check our Extra Ticket Thread here:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4746&page=194&highlight=extra+ticket+thread

And :welcomeani: to the MFC! :)

There are some other Brighton fans, but if they are going to this gig they haven't posted :sad:

Would your husband let you come if you stayed in London overnight and travelled back the next day?

Thank you, Silver.

Sorry for taking so long to reply.

I have been working very very hard, so my husband is letting me to stay in London overnight!! So I now confirm I can come to this gig!!! He will take work off for two days to look after our children. It will be a bit early Christmas present to me. ;)

Now I have to look for accommodation. Hurry, hurry, hurry!

anyone knows of spare tickets?

I checked gigsandtours but there are no more on sale.

it's pretty urgent, thanks :thumb_yello:

ok ok I'm stupid ok?

I can buy them from the venue site apparently.....

Edited by robertina