MIKA @ Roundhouse, London, UK - 13 December

Christine

Thank you, Silver.

Sorry for taking so long to reply.

I have been working very very hard, so my husband is letting me to stay in London overnight!! So I now confirm I can come to this gig!!! He will take work off for two days to look after our children. It will be a bit early Christmas present to me. ;)

Now I have to look for accommodation. Hurry, hurry, hurry!

Great news Noriko! Looking forward to seeing you again. :thumb_yello:

anyone knows of spare tickets?

I checked gigsandtours but there are no more on sale.

it's pretty urgent, thanks :thumb_yello:

ok ok I'm stupid ok?

I can buy them from the venue site apparently.....

You are coming? :shocked::shocked::wub2:

Great news Noriko! Looking forward to seeing you again. :thumb_yello:

You are coming? :shocked::shocked::wub2:

all booked, so it seems I am :wink2:

I know someone had suggested to take my son for his 18th birthday....I was only a bit late in accepting said suggestion :mf_rosetinted:

Hi :bye:

It's getting closer this London Gig :wub2:, one of the suggestions was bowler hats, so we will be wearing bowler hats decorated with tinsel, as it's Christmas,some already have them:thumb_yello:

for anyone else wanting to take part here is a link

http://www.bowlerhat.org.uk/

more to come soooon :wink2:

It's getting closer this London Gig :wub2:, one of the suggestions was bowler hats, so we will be wearing bowler hats decorated with tinsel, as it's Christmas,some already have them:thumb_yello:

Does it matter what colour it is

Indeed.

If people have a bowler hat already, please do bring it with you, and we will decorate it with tinsel for you:thumb_yello:

all booked, so it seems I am :wink2:

I know someone had suggested to take my son for his 18th birthday....I was only a bit late in accepting said suggestion :mf_rosetinted:

Great idea :thumb_yello:

Thanks for the link :thumb_yello:

I can probably get one in Manchester. I have to go soon and reserve my seats on the train anyway. I also have to find out what train to get coming back to Mcr. I want to have time to go home for a rest before coming out to The Ritz.

So I'll look for a bowler hat then. If I can't get one, thanks for the link.

Is it a certain type or colour, or doesn't it matter?

I can probably get one in Manchester. I have to go soon and reserve my seats on the train anyway. I also have to find out what train to get coming back to Mcr. I want to have time to go home for a rest before coming out to The Ritz.

So I'll look for a bowler hat then. If I can't get one, thanks for the link.

Is it a certain type or colour, or doesn't it matter?

Black would be preferable, but if you want to have another colour, it's no problem :thumb_yello:

This is such a cool idea :aah: I have my bowler hat from last time so I'll get some gold tinsel to match my dress :teehee: I'm sooo excited!

Hold off on the tinsel for now, we have a theme running:thumb_yello:

Great idea, I was going to wear a santa hat but this is better! :aah::thumb_yello:

This gives me an excuse for another trip to 'Popplewells house of fun' in Ayr. I went there the other day shortly after my return from Amsterdam and I swear, I saw things in there that made Amsterdam look mild. :shocked: The word 'camp' must have been invented for Mr Popplewell and his helpers I reckon. :wink2::naughty:

Indeed.

If people have a bowler hat already, please do bring it with you, and we will decorate it with tinsel for you:thumb_yello:

:naughty: I'm not wearing a hat for anyone, even Mika.

I take it there are other things planned?