MIKA @ Roundhouse, London, UK - 13 December

Christine

So are we having a fans meet up on the evening before the concert?

I think the best bet is to go to a place between Kings Cross and Euston, as people will be arriving at those 2 stations during the evening.

So are we having a fans meet up on the evening before the concert?

I hope so. :thumb_yello:

I think the best bet is to go to a place between Kings Cross and Euston, as people will be arriving at those 2 stations during the evening.

Sounds good. I think just a pub meet up would be fine. What does everyone else think?

I think trying to get everyone to a place to eat at the same time will be messy.

And it's not so easy to mingle when your in a restaurant.

At Nandos, the tables are pretty close together :wink2:

Can you book a table in advance at Nandos? I know in the one I go to here you arrive and queue until there is a table available.

I'm not sure, but latish on a Wednesday night, I think it might be a bit quieter than like a Friday night would be.

i'll join you, for whatever... guess i won't mind some food after 5 hours on the bus from manchester. :teehee: but a pub would be just as fine, then i'd find some food before going to the pub. :wink2: king's cross is perfect too, as our hotel is there. i only think i won't be able to party too long, as i have to get up at 4 am that day to get my flight, so i guess in the evening i might wish for my bed rather soon. :rolls_eyes: but i'm definitely looking forward to see all of you again! :wub2:

i'll join you, for whatever... guess i won't mind some food after 5 hours on the bus from manchester. :teehee: but a pub would be just as fine, then i'd find some food before going to the pub. :wink2: king's cross is perfect too, as our hotel is there. i only think i won't be able to party too long, as i have to get up at 4 am that day to get my flight, so i guess in the evening i might wish for my bed rather soon. :rolls_eyes: but i'm definitely looking forward to see all of you again! :wub2:

Aren't you going to the Manchester gig now then?

I will be needing something to eat too - I think there is a Pizza Express midway between King's Cross and Euston; they would be used to large parties.

Nando's is usually too noisy

I will be needing something to eat too - I think there is a Pizza Express midway between King's Cross and Euston; they would be used to large parties.

I think most places have a tendency to be noisy, and if there are quite a few of us in there, it certainly will be :naughty:

Aren't you going to the Manchester gig now then?

i am... i'm flying to and from manchester. arriving in manchester early on the 12th (that's why i'll be tired in the evening, as my flight is so early), then by bus to london, and back to manchester on the 14th, gig in the evening, flight home on the 15th. :wink2:

did i hear PIZZA?! :boing:

:teehee:

yes! I still can't believe I'm really going :blink:

In short...what do I have to bring with me as props?

A bower hat, if you want to wear one, I think everything else is covered:thumb_yello:

Dear friends, I will not attend the concert in London and so a friend of mine will be alone.

It 's the first time she goes abroad for a gig without me.

She is so inexperienced and shy so please adopt her for a couple of days.

I don't want she feels disoriented.

She is not fluent in foreign languages ​​and usually she needs my help to translate.

Please talk to her slowly and force her to have a conversation, to improve language and overcome shyness.

Thank you very much and enjoy the gig :bye:

:doh: I forgot...

the name of the girl is...

Robertina

Dear friends, I will not attend the concert in London and so a friend of mine will be alone.

It 's the first time she goes abroad for a gig without me.

She is so inexperienced and shy so please adopt her for a couple of days.

I don't want she feels disoriented.

She is not fluent in foreign languages ​​and usually she needs my help to translate.

Please talk to her slowly and force her to have a conversation, to improve language and overcome shyness.

Thank you very much and enjoy the gig :bye:

:doh: I forgot...

the name of the girl is...

Robertina

:teehee: we will do our best to draw her out of her shell:wink2:

We will miss you:huglove: