MIKA @ Roundhouse, London, UK - 13 December

Christine

Oh, that's very nice of them! I think they are sending emails because earlier people couldn't be sure if someone actually saw their youtube vids or not. This way it's clear but it's some extra work for them. Anyone in the choir yet? And sorry for those who are not in :huglove: Probably tons of applications for this one!

Do they really send a mail if you haven't been chosen? It would be nice, them you know at least when you can stop having hope.

They do but at least you know...but don't give up hope at many gigs they picked extra choir members because those who had been chosen didn't show up :wink2:

And have a wonderful time happy Roundhouse goers :woot_jump: I'm sure this is going to be a very special gig :wub2:

Oh, that's very nice of them! I think they are sending emails because earlier people couldn't be sure if someone actually saw their youtube vids or not. This way it's clear but it's some extra work for them. Anyone in the choir yet? And sorry for those who are not in :huglove: Probably tons of applications for this one!

I've been choosen! I can't believe it, I'm still dreaming! I can't stop thanking for this amazing opportunity! :wub2:

congrats crick! :thumb_yello:

Apparently they do :aah: Didn't know that earlier but I received an email with the subject "Sorry" so at least I knew what to expect when I opened it :naughty:

i didn't even know you applied! :teehee: but nice that they're sending out "sorry" mails now as well. i haven't heard about manchester yet, neither a yes nor a no. :rolls_eyes: so there's still hope. :teehee:

I got a "Sorry" email as well :sad:

sorry for you, i know you would have loved to be in the london choir. :sad::huglove:

For the fans worrying about picking up their tickets at the box office on the 13th: Roundhouse just replied to me and said that we can pick up our tickets from 4 hours before the doors open, but it's still strange that they said 30 minutes in the other e-mails. :blink: We'll see, I guess...

Keeping my gingers crossed that Laurel got a yes email:thumb_yello:

What about you Rose? I thought yours, Laurel and Vix's auditions were all quite good. But I guess you're going to Manchester and Glasgow as well right?

Anyway good luck to everyone. :crossed:

Keeping my gingers crossed that Laurel got a yes email:thumb_yello:

Must be quite difficult to keep your gingers crossed.:mf_rosetinted:

Congrats to those who are in :thumb_yello:

Sorry for those who aren't :huglove:

Have fun tomorrow everyone who will be in London - see you on Thursday :bye:

Well Done to everyone who got in. I really feel for those who didn't.

I have to say I though, I thought they'd decide all 4 shows in one go.

I guess if the Manchester gig is the day after in both deadline for the videos and actual performance....then us Manchester folks should hear tomorrow.

I may actually burst with tension by then. I've got a dental abscess starting so off to see about antibiotics tomorrow afternoon. I'm feeling pretty under the weather so hope I don't get picked, get excited, then end up too ill to go!!!!!!! :blink:

Must be quite difficult to keep your gingers crossed.:mf_rosetinted:

Congrats to those who are in :thumb_yello:

Sorry for those who aren't :huglove:

Have fun tomorrow everyone who will be in London - see you on Thursday :bye:

It is hard, but I'm managing quite well:naughty:

Christine, I only auditioned for Glasgow, I thought London would get tons of entrys, so decided not to.