Rock the Games - Live on YouTube - 8 August 2012

Christine

if anyone is sure they can watch it, just take your camera and film it please - it's not top quality, but since i haven't read from anyone yet who said they would record the stream on their computer, this would be a lot better than nothing. :wink2: if i can watch, i'll do that as well, as i have no idea how to record a stream. :aah:

i use the firefox plugin proxtube and can see the countdown, so i hope it'll be ok... if not, i'll try to install christine's suggestion later, but i don't want any ads in my browser, so if i can i'll avoid it. :teehee:

I can see the countdown, but the numbers don't move. They only change when I refresh the page. Is that right?

That's how it looks like for me too?

It should be counting down every second. :dunno:

Oh, should I be worried?

if anyone is sure they can watch it, just take your camera and film it please - it's not top quality, but since i haven't read from anyone yet who said they would record the stream on their computer, this would be a lot better than nothing. :wink2: if i can watch, i'll do that as well, as i have no idea how to record a stream. :aah:

i use the firefox plugin proxtube and can see the countdown, so i hope it'll be ok... if not, i'll try to install christine's suggestion later, but i don't want any ads in my browser, so if i can i'll avoid it. :teehee:

I'm going to try to record it, but I have never record a stream before, so I'm not sure it will work. So please someone, film it with a camera, just in case my recording will fail. :blush-anim-cl:

I'm going to try to record it, but I have never record a stream before, so I'm not sure it will work. So please someone, film it with a camera, just in case my recording will fail. :blush-anim-cl:

My daughter is lending me her phone and showing me how it works ...I hope it does , I'm not tech :doh:

There is a little shield running in your task bar at the bottom of your screen. If you right-click it, it will give you the option to turn it on/off.

Thank you!

I will, I set up the tripod and my camera takes good videos! I hope the sound will be fine too :/

proxtube seems to work, and the openproxy server as well (you just have to click encode site and again on go after you first loaded the site) :wink2:

now it only has to start... :wait:

Thanks Christine! It looks like it's working!

The countdown is running. I hope that Expat thing doesn't do any harm to my (ermm hubby's) computer....:blink:

Is it correct that the 'connected'logo is in the left upper corner of the screen now?

Hmm i can't see anything... i only see a black screen... no logo or something :( how did you do that?