Mikasounds and Twitter updates - Part 11

guylainem123

Guys, recently I read somewhere, that people can't find how to buy a CD from mikasounds.com

Can you give me a link to these posts with explanation? Because I can't find it too!

I dropped the idea to buy Deluxe CD. I expect only one CD in our shops, so no double version either. :doh:

I mentioned this to Mika's team today, and they said they have encountered a glitch on the website, which they are working to correct. Hopefully you'll be able to buy it from mikasounds again soon -- just hang in there a few days.

:thumb_yello:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For those who miss him on Twitter :teehee:

(From Felix on Instagram)

153a648a248c11e2bf341231381f7502_7.jpg

:das: :das:

I didn't miss him on Twitter, but damn, I needed a pic like that! I haven't fangurled over a Mika pic for a long time now (long time = a few days) :fangurl: don't know why like it that much, it must be his fluffy pink (it's probably orange if it's the same sweater from the facebook pictures, but whatever..) sweater, I just want to rip it off and never give it back :teehee: It looks so fluffy and soft and pink and have I mentioned fluffy? Come on Mika, give it to me, you don't need it.. You have three of them anyway :aah:

For those who miss him on Twitter :teehee:

(From Felix on Instagram)

153a648a248c11e2bf341231381f7502_7.jpg

:das: :das:

OH MY! :fangurl: That is a fantastic picture! ... for several reasons. :fisch:

I didn't miss him on Twitter, but damn, I needed a pic like that! I haven't fangurled over a Mika pic for a long time now (long time = a few days) :fangurl: don't know why like it that much, it must be his fluffy pink (it's probably orange if it's the same sweater from the facebook pictures, but whatever..) sweater, I just want to rip it off and never give it back :teehee: It looks so fluffy and soft and pink and have I mentioned fluffy? Come on Mika, give it to me, you don't need it.. You have three of them anyway :aah:

:lmfao: :lmfao:

I mentioned this to Mika's team today, and they said they have encountered a glitch on the website, which they are working to correct. Hopefully you'll be able to buy it from mikasounds again soon -- just hang in there a few days.

:thumb_yello:

:bow: Oh, thank you so much! I'll be checking!

Another question: if CDs are sold after a gig, are they cheaper or more expensive, than at mikasounds?

I couldn't see any cd's at the copenhagen gig, but one the other hand, I was busy being sad over the fact that I didn't have any money to buy t-shirts with. So I don't know :dunno:

Looks like the links are back:

http://mikasounds.com/splash-page/

Also looks like they're getting ready to launch the new shop and community sections of the site.

Community? What are we, chopped liver? :aah:

No, that's us! We are the FAN CLUB! :yay::hi5::woot_jump:

EDIT: And after a long long day I noticed there is another community.. :doh: But we are there too and the link to MFC has a pic of Mika, we are too cool :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by Milda

Do you know if the concert t-shirts will be able to buy at the site?

I would expect them to be there eventually, but I don't know for sure.

Another question: if CDs are sold after a gig, are they cheaper or more expensive, than at mikasounds?

That's hard for me to say. In NYC the CDs were about the same as on Amazon.com. It was $15.99 for the deluxe edition at the gig, and I think they ONLY had the deluxe edition. It's $14.45 right now for the deluxe on US Amazon. But the deluxe is $24.95 on mikasounds.com -- I wouldn't buy it from mikasounds since it's so much more expensive. I only bought something from mikasounds because I wanted the screen print and thought my niece would like the poster. :dunno:

I would expect them to be there eventually, but I don't know for sure.

That's hard for me to say. In NYC the CDs were about the same as on Amazon.com. It was $15.99 for the deluxe edition at the gig, and I think they ONLY had the deluxe edition. It's $14.45 right now for the deluxe on US Amazon. But the deluxe is $24.95 on mikasounds.com -- I wouldn't buy it from mikasounds since it's so much more expensive. I only bought something from mikasounds because I wanted the screen print and thought my niece would like the poster. :dunno:

Thank you! I will consider the variants. The difference is really impressive...

is anyone else having trouble registering for the community on mikasounds? at the end of the form they say they send a verification email but i haven't gotten any - even though i tried 2 different email addresses....:blink:

is anyone else having trouble registering for the community on mikasounds? at the end of the form they say they send a verification email but i haven't gotten any - even though i tried 2 different email addresses....:blink:

Try to register via Facebook\Twitter , the community works for me, and I did it via twitter.. I think it's easier :thumb_yello:

Although I didn't try through my email

From MIKA's FB

We’ve added a brand new community area into the new Mika website and it’s now live for you to join!! Simply sign in using Facebook or Twitter, or via your email and you’re in...Next week we’re also bringing over all the content, that you helped create, from Mika’s previous website, so you'll be able to see all your old posts, photos and videos etc...however as we've recreated the site you will need to set up a new profile to get started..

Plus the new and improved shop is up and running too! Come and take a look around :)

Try to register via Facebook\Twitter , the community works for me, and I did it via twitter.. I think it's easier :thumb_yello:

I did it via twitter too, don't know how but I'm in :naughty: I'm very bad with registering :blush-anim-cl:

I did it via twitter too, don't know how but I'm in :naughty: I'm very bad with registering :blush-anim-cl:

i signed in with fb, but not showing up as member...will try twitter....thanks!