Mikasounds and Twitter updates - Part 11

guylainem123

From Nrj Strasbourg :

Il va arrêter de faire des concerts les prochains mois hormis quelques festivales et s'atteler à l'écriture pour d'autres artistes et pour son futur album mais Mika n'arrête pas la musique

He'll stop doing gigs for next few months exept festivals and write for others and work on his next album

:D

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From Nrj Strasbourg :

Il va arrêter de faire des concerts les prochains mois hormis quelques festivales et s'atteler à l'écriture pour d'autres artistes et pour son futur album mais Mika n'arrête pas la musique

He'll stop doing gigs for next few months exept festivals and write for others and work on his next album

At least something good came out of this rumor :aah:

Thank you!:thumb_yello:

Edited by lollipop161

From Nrj Strasbourg :

people, get ready for 'mikasoon's :naughty::roftl:

Not sure this is reliable.

From Christopher Joseph:

@mikasounds Can I be featured in your #Popular music video shooting this weekend? I know about Popular!! xox

Apparently this is true... :naughty: Check the guy's Twitter page.

Yes, I actually spoke to this actor about this last night, too -- he says he's gotten the casting notice in LA. :thumb_yello:

And Maxi, the make-up artists who worked on the Underwater video, has been tweeting that he's disappointed he *can't* work on Mika's next video -- seems the production company waited too long to book him, and now he can't get away to work on it. :sad:

This might be a stupid question, but why doesn't he make a video before releasing a song? Wouldn't that be more effective?

Lots of artists seem to do this, I think one of Eminems songs got to #1 before a video actually appeared.

Not sure this is reliable.

From Christopher Joseph:

@mikasounds Can I be featured in your #Popular music video shooting this weekend? I know about Popular!! xox

thanks for posting :)

do you have a link to his twitter??? can't find him only with his real name

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

Continuing with the radio show

Have plenty posts and announcements coming in the next few days. As well as my Repubblica XL column starting up again, and..

Good day! Back on twitter after a long bout of silence. In London for a day before going to LA. feel like a lost UPS package this morning

Have plenty posts and announcements coming in the next few days. As well as my Repubblica XL column starting up again, and..

Good day! Back on twitter after a long bout of silence. In London for a day before going to LA. feel like a lost UPS package this morning

It's the worlds off. Radioday today :fisch:

Good to hear that MIKA is back on track! :wub2:

Thanks for info! Exciting with upcoming news soon!!:thumb_yello:

Love,love

me

Looking forward to the next radio show. Love Radio Mika, it blows R1 away!