Mikasounds and Twitter updates - Part 11

guylainem123

He has a festival to play on 19th, in FRANCE! :aah:

2-days full tix are on sale from tommorow morning... If when Mika's playing is known earlier than that, 2 days full tix wont be sold well so the host asked them to keep secret till they announce the time table.

But anyone - especially Mika freaks already know the fact, Mika can't teleport to France in a seconds! :lmfao:

There's always a chance something could change with the French festival. Stranger things have happened.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

MISSION "ITALY CALLING FOR MIKA"

We're trying to TT #ItalyNeedsMika to show that we really want a new Mika's gig here as soon as possibile :)! If you ever went to an italian gig and want to give us a hand, please tweet that hashtag starting today at 2 PM (GMT+1)

#ItalyNeedsMika

Thank you :mikalove:

We're trying to TT #ItalyNeedsMika to show that we really want a new Mika's gig here as soon as possibile :)! If you ever went to an italian gig and want to give us a hand, please tweet that hashtag starting today at 2 PM (GMT+1)

#ItalyNeedsMika

It looks to me that this would be more appriopriate at the Italian Thread.

I also want a gig overhere, and I'm sure everyone wants one in his own country.

It looks to me that this would be more appriopriate at the Italian Thread.

I also want a gig overhere, and I'm sure everyone wants one in his own country.

Yes, I also wrote in the Italian thread but, considering that many foreing usually come also to Italy and some of them like Italy very much, this is a chance to help us and maybe have a good gig to attend in a place they like! Hope is ok :)

:thumb_yello:

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

Back in London writing in the studio. Its like being back in the gym. Super stoked about the US tour selling out. A few cities still avail.

Yey! I hopw hes writtin for hes working n his 4th album and not someone elses! I already need new song :naughty:

Back in London writing in the studio. Its like being back in the gym. Super stoked about the US tour selling out. A few cities still avail.

Yes, I know - in the autumn of 2010 he swore that the half of the 3 album is ready.... But maybe, maybe! Maybe this time he is really writing something new :puppy_eyes:

...because I already learned every note of TOOL :fisch:

Now I'm intrigued!!

I need more information!! :teehee:

JAKARTA! Mika TICKETS GO ON SALE TODAY at 1pm from all local 7-ELEVEN STORES!!

Prices for tickets start at just 450,000 rp. as a very SPECIAL pre-sale price. Then from tomorrow, the prices will go up to 650,000rp for the BLUE section and 900,000 rp from GREEN tickets (closer to stage)

So, HURRY and get your tickets NOW!

General online tickets will go on sale on 15th March, we'll post up the purchase link nearer the time!

#ItalyNeedsMika

:naughty: well.... i hope he goes back to Italy also, but I also wish he'd go visit other countries where fans have been waiting a long time or have never had a chance to see him perform before.

I'm just anxious to see tomorrow's announcement... i'm really hoping for Australia, Japan, Mexico, South American, Scotland and UK ... then he can go back to Italy :yay:

:naughty:

JAKARTA! Mika TICKETS GO ON SALE TODAY at 1pm from all local 7-ELEVEN STORES!!

Prices for tickets start at just 450,000 rp. as a very SPECIAL pre-sale price. Then from tomorrow, the prices will go up to 650,000rp for the BLUE section and 900,000 rp from GREEN tickets (closer to stage)

So, HURRY and get your tickets NOW!

General online tickets will go on sale on 15th March, we'll post up the purchase link nearer the time!

info from Mika's FB page :blush-anim-cl:

Edited by guylainem123

Sick of Mr Zippy and his acid friends. Hope his come down starts sometime soo

The sun has actually started shining in London. Wrote an awesome Supremes meets Billy Joel song yesterday. Deff where my writings at.

Sick of Mr Zippy and his acid friends. Hope his come down starts sometime soo

The sun has actually started shining in London. Wrote an awesome Supremes meets Billy Joel song yesterday. Deff where my writings at.

Who's mr. zippy???:blink:

All part of the 'stepping back form music' scheme?? :fisch::aah: