Mikasounds and Twitter updates - Part 11

guylainem123

a snippet what he said during his Spanish live chat today

( Google translator )

Thank you for the compliment! I agree. My album has not had a promotion that would have deserved and that disappoints me. I always work the best that I can. I think when you do quality work, things just dating. You never know when or where something will be commercially successful, the only thing you know is that if you do good things, good things happen. The song 'Live your life' is about to become one of the most successful in Spain and other countries. I like it, but I never imagined it was so successful.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

( Google translator )

Thank you for the compliment! I agree. My album has not had a promotion that would have deserved and that disappoints me. I always work the best that I can. I think when you do quality work, things just dating. You never know when or where something will be commercially successful, the only thing you know is that if you do good things, good things happen. The song 'Live your life' is about to become one of the most successful in Spain and other countries. I like it, but I never imagined it was so successful.

He works so hard, bless him! He deserves better than that sorry excuse for a record company he's with. They don't deserve to have this wonderful, multi-talented man on their books, when they can't even be bothered to promote his amazing album!

I hope Live Your Life, becomes the summer's Kick Ass song, and becomes Golden

( Google translator )

THANK YOU!! :thumb_yello: Sooo good to know that MIKA now speaks out, and tells what he means himself off. about this stupid lack of promotion - it's a big shame, and this record company do not at all deserve to have our MIKA, the multitalented music genious - if they can't treat him in a better way!! :sneaky2: In our country we say, directly translated: "It's like throwing pearls for pigs" :doh:

And I totally agree with his thought about LYL - and what you say about it Marilyn!! :naughty::thumb_yello:

Love,love

me

Am I the only one who doesn't know what's going on?

His twitter timeline is quite messy these days. People with a fake identity manipulating and confusing young fans, a lot of spamming etc. Nothing new but worse than usually. He should block a few people but I guess the whole situation is a bit overwhelming and this is a super busy week for him with X faxtor filming and promoting. I feel so sorry for him (and the fans who get their part of trolling and negative tweets) and hope the situation will calm down soon. I don't regularly read his timeline, I simply don't have time for that, but I have noticed the situation is out of hands.

And as discussed with some fans on twitter, the term Mika freak has a bad sound. I believe that some people using it genuinely mean only well, but unfortunately trolls use it for their own purposes and for native speakers it has generally only negative meanings.

Edited by tiibet

His twitter timeline is quite messy these days. People with a fake identity manipulating and confusing young fans, a lot of spamming etc. Nothing new but worse than usually. He should block a few people but I guess the whole situation is a bit overwhelming and this is a super busy week for him with X faxtor filming and promoting. I feel so sorry for him (and the fans who get their part of trolling and negative tweets) and hope the situation will calm down soon. I don't regularly read his timeline, I simply don't have time for that, but I have noticed the situation is out of hands.

And as discussed with some fans on twitter, the term Mika freak has a bad sound. I believe that some people using it genuinely mean only well, but unfortunately trolls use it for their own purposes and for native speakers it has generally only negative meaning.

Really? I did not see anything different... I really don't understood what he's talking about. I mean, why to get mad?

And as discussed with some fans on twitter, the term Mika freak has a bad sound. I believe that some people using it genuinely mean only well, but unfortunately trolls use it for their own purposes and for native speakers it has generally only negative meaning.

I think the term came from the early days, when Mika, himself, used to say he liked to "celebrate the freak". Meaning that he celebrates the people whom society dosn't tend to like, such as big girls.

I quite liked it as a name for Mika's fanbase, a bit like GaGa's Little Monsters. Both terms meaning unique, different, not worried about labels and about what people think of us. But I can see how "FREAK" could be misused by people who disrespect Mika and his fans, or misunderstood by people for whom English is not their first language.

The difference with GaGa, I think, is that she encouraged her fans to call themselves Little Monsters. She took on the role of Mother Monster herself. So she's on board with it. But I think Mika has just, kind-of gone along with the MikaFreak tag. But maybe he'd prefer his fans not to use it. I won't do so in future because I'd hate to upset Mika.

However, with power comes great responsibility, and with fame, comes lots of jealousy and hate. It's a fact of life that all famous people have to put up with some weird stuff, amongst all of the genuine love. We can make it easier for Mika, but in the end, it's up to him to block the baddies from his timeline on Twitter, and his Facebook page.

Edited by Marilyn Mastin

I think the term came from the early days, when Mika, himself, used to say he liked to "celebrate the freak". Meaning that he celebrates the people whom society dosn't tend to like, such as big girls.

I quite liked it as a name for Mika's fanbase, a bit like GaGa's Little Monsters. Both terms meaning unique, different, not worried about labels and about what people think of us. But I can see how "FREAK" could be misused by people who disrespect Mika and his fans, or misunderstood by people for whom English is not their first language.

The difference with GaGa, I think, is that she encouraged her fans to call themselves Little Monsters. She took on the role of Mother Monster herself. So she's on board with it. But I think Mika has just, kind-of gone along with the MikaFreak tag. But maybe he'd prefer his fans not to use it. I won't do so in future because I'd hate to upset Mika.

However, with power comes great responsibility, and with fame, comes lots of jealousy and hate. It's a fact of life that all famous people have to put up with some weird stuff, amongst all of the genuine love. We can make it easier for Mika, but in the end, it's up to him to block the baddies from his timeline on Twitter, and his Facebook page.

It is not the name. It are thecactions of sone people.

However, with power comes great responsibility, and with fame, comes lots of jealousy and hate. It's a fact of life that all famous people have to put up with some weird stuff, amongst all of the genuine love.

It's sad it's like that. And I hope Mika can see the real and genuine support and doesn't let twitter/FB bother him too much or let anything distract his work. He has a lot promotion to do in Spain! Live Your Life is doing amazingly good :wub2:

it's just that something that was meant as innocent (and fun), started being used ad nauseum by really freaky people who only want to get Mika's attention by tweeting 24/7

I believe it originally started here for fun, but taken over by weirdos on twitter

that's why i never liked it :blush-anim-cl:

it went from fun to real :freak:

Edited by guylainem123

Speaking of Mika being busy promoting in Spain...

@ismaelagudo: @mikasounds! Welcome to #ElNumeroUno4! Vaya pedazo de programa chachi que ponen hoy a las 22.00en A3

http://twitter.com/ismaelagudo/status/348132835523182593/photo/1

BNTQ-CxCQAEhPk2.jpg

and

Hoy con el gran @mikasounds en Barcelona. Good luck tonight on @A3NumeroUno. You are gonna kill it! pic.twitter.com/76HvkH2RZI

BNTFDQ9CcAAtnGi.jpg

Edited by dcdeb

@ismaelagudo: @mikasounds! Welcome to #ElNumeroUno4! Vaya pedazo de programa chachi que ponen hoy a las 22.00en A3

BNTQ-CxCQAEhPk2.jpg

and

Hoy con el gran @mikasounds en Barcelona. Good luck tonight on @A3NumeroUno. You are gonna kill it! pic.twitter.com/76HvkH2RZI

BNTFDQ9CcAAtnGi.jpg

I like his hair like this! But yeah h/ hiding his smile again tss tss :sneaky2:

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds4m

In Madrid bout to do a live web chat on 20minutos.es check it out a send me questions!

And here is the video: http://www.20minutos.es/entrevistas/mika/479/

But we need translation,they speak over his voice....

Also on YT,thanks to Ysa:

[YOUTUBE]9K4by3uD4wA&feature[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by krysady

BNTQ-CxCQAEhPk2.jpg

and

BNTFDQ9CcAAtnGi.jpg

I like the shades :wink2:

And here is the video: http://www.20minutos.es/entrevistas/mika/479/

But we need translation,they speak over his voice....

Also on YT,thanks to Ysa:

[YOUTUBE]9K4by3uD4wA&feature[/YOUTUBE]

He looks so tired and his voice is very low, you could think he got up ten minutes before the interview :wink2: