Mikasounds and Twitter updates - Part 11

guylainem123

I sure hope you meant ON, IN would be pure torture:naughty:

Yep i meant on, but as you mentionned it and as he's not comingto portugal this year it would be nice to see it in him, just for revenge...:mikadas:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yep i meant on, but as you mentionned it and as he's not comingto portugal this year it would be nice to see it in him, just for revenge...:mikadas:

tut tut... don't be nasty:naughty: he will stay away forever if you are:fisch:

Visiting Treasa :teehee: unfortunatly she is in France at the moment, he must be disappointed :mf_rosetinted:

Seriously, no idea what he is doing there

People on twitter says it's for XFactor TV there and he has to go to Berlin for XFactor TV there as well

Edited by Mikasister

People on twitter says it's for XFactor TV there and he has to go to Berlin for XFactor TV there as well

did anyone say he'd be going to berlin? as far as i know, the berlin part of x-factor has been recorded last week (someone told me that one of the jury members tweeted a photo from there), but there was no sign that mika was there, so maybe the jury divides for this part of the casting? :dunno:

did anyone say he'd be going to berlin? as far as i know, the berlin part of x-factor has been recorded last week (someone told me that one of the jury members tweeted a photo from there), but there was no sign that mika was there, so maybe the jury divides for this part of the casting? :dunno:

Just know what a fan told me on twitter, she told me Mika is in Dublin for XFactor one Tv and an another in Berlin :dunno: don't know anything else

He must be in Dublin for the last XFactor's selections

Each judge seems to be in a different location: Morgan tweeted from Berlin, so he must have done his selections there, and probably Simona and Elio stayed in Italy

we don't have any official details about the last selections -the so called 'home visit' - so far

Edited by mari62

He must be in Dublin for the last XFactor's selections

Each judge seems to be in a different location: Morgan tweeted from Berlin, so he must have done his selections there, and probably Simona and Elio stayed in Italy

we don't have any official details about the last selections -the so called 'home visit' - so far

Thanks Marina for clarifying the question! :huglove:

sorry I don't' speak english but if anyone can translate for me :sorry:

come forse alcuni di voi sapranno gli "home visit" sono l'ultima selezione per i concorrenti di xfactor, da lì usciranno quelli che parteciperanno alla gara dal vivo e i giudici in questo caso non sono insieme ma ognuno di loro porta i concorrenti della categoria che gli è stata assegnata nella località che preferisce...quest'anno sono state scelte Berlino e Dublino...Berlino probabilmente perché Morgan, uno dei giudici italiani, aveva un concerto in quella città e Mika forse ha scelto Dublino perchè oltre ad essere una bella città è anche più vicina a Londra :original:

sorry I don't' speak english but if anyone can translate for me :sorry:

come forse alcuni di voi sapranno gli "home visit" sono l'ultima selezione per i concorrenti di xfactor, da lì usciranno quelli che parteciperanno alla gara dal vivo e i giudici in questo caso non sono insieme ma ognuno di loro porta i concorrenti della categoria che gli è stata assegnata nella località che preferisce...quest'anno sono state scelte Berlino e Dublino...Berlino probabilmente perché Morgan, uno dei giudici italiani, aveva un concerto in quella città e Mika forse ha scelto Dublino perchè oltre ad essere una bella città è anche più vicina a Londra :original:

I translate it for you Maurizia :huglove:

As you may know the "home visit" is the last audition for competitors of X-factor. From this phase will come out those who will participate in the live competition and the judges here are not together but each of them brings the competitors in a locality that they prefer... this year were chosen Berlin and Dublin as international locations. Berlin probably because Morgan, one of the Italian courts, had a concert in that city, and perhaps Mika chose Dublin because in addition to being a beautiful city is also closer to London

Clearly we need a competition to find the balloon. :mf_rosetinted:

I'm in...

*plugs in razor to shave Mika's hair*

:lmfao:

Ooooh, so no more fresh products for Mika? :das:

Xfactor's home visit I guess...

In Dublin? do you mean the contestants have to go to a cold castle in Ireland, instead of a warm Mediterranean place? Is Mika going to be the next Louis Walsh?

That's always made me laugh. The poor UK contestants who find out they're going to Dublin, instead of somewhere more exotic, always know they're in Louis's group. You can always see the disappointment on their faces.

In Dublin? do you mean the contestants have to go to a cold castle in Ireland, instead of a warm Mediterranean place? Is Mika going to be the next Louis Walsh?

That's always made me laugh. The poor UK contestants who find out they're going to Dublin, instead of somewhere more exotic, always know they're in Louis's group. You can always see the disappointment on their faces.

This is another thing that annoys me with the people who enter.

Not only have they not put the hours in, trawling around doing gigs in pubs and small clubs in all weathers, but their assumption of getting to stay in flash places while they get pampered before the competition actually starts!

Pathetic!

This is another thing that annoys me with the people who enter.

Not only have they not put the hours in, trawling around doing gigs in pubs and small clubs in all weathers, but their assumption of getting to stay in flash places while they get pampered before the competition actually starts!

Pathetic!

I also heard (not sure if it's true) that when they go for the Bootcamp, they have to pay all their own expenses. But I think it's right that they should. I think if they get to the live shows, they all go into a big house, that the show provides.

I translate it for you Maurizia :huglove:

As you may know the "home visit" is the last audition for competitors of X-factor. From this phase will come out those who will participate in the live competition and the judges here are not together but each of them brings the competitors in a locality that they prefer... this year were chosen Berlin and Dublin as international locations. Berlin probably because Morgan, one of the Italian courts, had a concert in that city, and perhaps Mika chose Dublin because in addition to being a beautiful city is also closer to London

thank you very much Lucrezia :huglove:

I sure hope you meant ON, IN would be pure torture:naughty:

I'm in...

*plugs in razor to shave Mika's hair*

:lmfao:

Ooooh, so no more fresh products for Mika? :das:

:naughty:

tut tut... don't be nasty:naughty: he will stay away forever if you are:fisch:

:sneaky2:

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 10s

I've just asked the man next to me if we should join in. He just changed seats. For real

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 39s

It's one of the funniest things I have ever heard. I've been recording it for five minutes. Gonna use it in the soundtrack of my swatch app

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 37s

There are many many babies on this flight to Pisa. One has just started crying and now ALL of them are crying.