Mikasounds and Twitter updates - Part 11

guylainem123

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 18m

Hey! so after the silence during my summer break I'm back with a really cool notice…

doing my @AskAnythingChat w/ @RomeoOnSNOL #SaturdayNightOnline 9/21 at 8p est. Click to submit questions http://askanything.co/artist-page.php?id=mika … #PopularSong

I'll probably ask him about his bday dinner pics he promised last month...:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like that he talks about "silence during [his] summer break".

Yes, he is allowed to take a break from Twitter, and fans should try to understand and not to complain directly to him on Twitter :fisch:

(this does not mean that I was not missing him :blush-anim-cl: check the Oldlings thread :mf_rosetinted:)

I like that he talks about "silence during [his] summer break".

Yes, he is allowed to take a break from Twitter, and fans should try to understand and not to complain directly to him on Twitter :fisch:

(this does not mean that I was not missing him :blush-anim-cl: check the Oldlings thread :mf_rosetinted:)

i think most fans know/understand. I've only seen 1 or 2 comment about it (on a daily basis :naughty:)

Apparently Mika was at a Mylène Farmer concert last night in Paris Bercy

i think most fans know/understand. I've only seen 1 or 2 comment about it (on a daily basis :naughty:)

aww :swoon:

I ve asked him if he started his new album :excite: and if he remembers the chicken lady :fisch:

I m happy that he twitted :woot_jump: He made my day :fangurl:

Yes, I heard about that (thanks Krys!). I don't like her so much... but maybe I need to go to one of her show to understand why people think she is so wonderful :dunno:

Yes, I heard about that (thanks Krys!). I don't like her so much... but maybe I need to go to one of her show to understand why people think she is so wonderful :dunno:

You're welcome! I wonder if Mika liked it,it's kinda :sleep_1:

[YOUTUBE]wnLFU1a6I1Q[/YOUTUBE]

from twitter

@mikasounds

Yo!

Been on the craziest road trip for the past three and a half weeks. From London to Greece. With friends fam AND my dog

Our boat we were crushing around i broke down yesterday and am now heading back to Athens on a ferry & then heading back home

I feel like a teenager again. It's the 'gap year' (month) I never had

Catching up on so much stuff. So happy and Prius to see this from almost 100 countries

1185972_545214128861371_1018215329_n.jpghttp:

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 21m

Yo!

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 20m

Been on the craziest road trip for the past three and a half weeks. From London to Greece. With friends fam AND my dog

Rose ‏@Rakpenguin63 18m

@mikasounds Awwww, has Mel enjoyed the trip?

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 16m

@Rakpenguin63 not sure really

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 19m

Our boat we were crushing around in broke down yesterday and am now heading back to Athens on a ferry & then heading back home :(

Mika'sCoverGirl ‏@mikascovergirl 19m

@mikasounds i am at Thessaloniki!!!!

@mikascovergirl was just there

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 10m

Catching up on so much stuff. So happy and proud to see this from almost 100 countries pic.twitter.com/Q5BKDZDrFs

Thumbs Up. ‏@Lili_Rbt 10m

@mikasounds I feel so Toyota today too... ;)

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 11m

@Lili_Rbt haha

Greece is a good place for an early autumn vacation! The sea is still warm, but sun is not so hot. Some hidden cosy hotel, a bottle of good wine and friends....mmmm... life is good there:wink2:

Now, I guess we have to wait until Mika tweets about working for XFactor....

from twitter

@mikasounds

Yo!

Our boat we were crushing around i broke down yesterday and am now heading back to Athens on a ferry & then heading back home

Catching up on so much stuff. So happy and Prius to see this from almost 100 countries

1185972_545214128861371_1018215329_n.jpghttp:

:blink:

Edit: got it :teehee:

Edited by krysady