another snippet of Love Today with me on stage

Edited by mari62
adding links - post 34

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my god... :wub2: Stil can't believe how this night was amazing...

The gig was perfect, and the audience soooooo great, one of the best. He was so happy about it :wub2:

But I juste experienced something unbelievable : Mika made me come on stage with him, to sing the backs vocals of "Love Today", so I sang "Doom, da da di da di doom"... all bymyself, during 5 minutes, with Mika on the piano who was making fun of me and encouraged me :blink::teehee::wub2: That was unreal... And at the end, he made me dance and turn on the stage... !

My mum filmed part of this, I'll show you tomorrow with a real report... I have to work tomorrow.

I'm going to bed with dreams in my head... :wub2:

Thank you Mika

But I juste experienced something unbelievable : Mika made me come on stage with him, to sing the backs vocals of "Love Today", so I sang "Doom, da da di da di doom"... all bymyself, during 5 minutes, with Mika on the piano who was making fun of me and encouraged me :blink::teehee::wub2: That was unreal... And at the end, he made me dance and turn on the stage... !

My mum filmed part of this, I'll show you tomorrow with a real report... I have to work tomorrow.

Thank you Mika

Oh wow this is so funny. I was just watching a clip from a Paris show in 2009 and I think I saw you. I can't wait to see this one. :roftl:

The gig was perfect, and the audience soooooo great, one of the best. He was so happy about it :wub2:

Thank you Mika

:shocked::lmao: OMG! that is too funny!

he's always full of surprise! :aah:

can't wait to see the film & read your report!

Thank you Mika

:shocked: This is fantastic, Deb! I can't wait to hear more about it! :lol3:

He never ceases to amaze! I popped in here to check that the gig wasn't cancelled and that there weren't reports of the poor boy coughing and spluttering through the gig in pain....and saw Debs post!! He's such a star! :wub2:

What a wonderful, unique, memorable and f*ckingly crazy experience!!!!!!! Many people would like to be you :naughty: Thanks to the videos, you won't need to pinch yourself anymore. As Antoine from the MWS said: a star is born :huglove:

Thank you guys :huglove:

Here is the vid :

Please, don't make fun of me :teehee:

I'll explain everything later and translate what he said, I have to go to work :doh:

To be quick, he wanted a lady next to me to come and sing with him because she wasn(t singing at all during the gig, and she didn't want ! Then he looked at me with his cute face and I said "Well, I can do it" and he grabbed me by the hand and it was on ! :aah:

First, we can't see on the vid, but he made me doing strange noise like he knows how to do it and some "la la la la la", and looked at the audience with a "that's bad" face !! :naughty::aah: And then he put the microphone well so I could sing the "doom...." during he was on the piano. Each time that I stopped, he pretend to moan and said "Sing !" so I keep going on ! That was so funny...

Well, that was realluy unbelievable... :wub2: Thought I was dreaming when I woke up this morning...

Edited by French Deb

Here is the vid :

I'll explain everything later and translate what he said, I have to go to work :doh:

To be quick, he wanted a lady next to me to come and sing with him because she wasn(t singing at all during the gig, and she didn't want ! Then he looked at me with his cute face and I said "Well, I can do it" and he grabbed me by the hand and it was on ! :aah:

First, we can't see on the vid, but he made me doing strange noise like he knows how to do it and some "la la la la la", and looked at the audience with a "that's bad" face !! :naughty::aah: And then he put the microphone well so I could sing the "doom...." during he was on the piano. Each time that I stopped, he pretend to moan and said "Sing !" so I keep going on ! That was so funny...

Well, that was realluy unbelievable... :wub2: Thought I was dreaming when I woke up this morning...

omg, that looked amazing!!!!! So special :wub2::wub2::wub2:

Here is the vid :

Loved that!!! What a brilliant idea Mika had to invite you on stage!!

Bravo Deb!!

Here is the vid :

Wow ... what an amazing experience for you. :wub2:

Here is the vid :

I would not dare make fun of you, you were such a good sport!:thumb_yello:

Thanks for sharing

Here is the vid :

what an amazing experience Deb! and you've been great up there :wub2:

Thanks for sharing!

Thank you girls :huglove:

Thank you for the vid :thumb_yello:. Deb you look like you would do the same thing every evening for months. Really good! :thumb_yello:

I could do it every evening, and going on tour with him, no problem ! :naughty:

Great Deb, so many fans woul have liked to be in your shoes!

I know, I was so lucky to be at the right place at the right time :blush-anim-cl:

I juste made my CR in French on the French forum. Promise, I would come back later and translate it, including what he says in the vid. :wink2:

The setlist :

Un soleil Mal Luné

Grace Kelly

Relax

Lola

Blue Eyes

Popular

Billy Brown

Rain

Big Girl

Stardust

Underwater

Karen

Stuck in the middle

Love Today

Drunk

Elle me dit

Origin

Celebrate

Lollipop

We are golden

Wow wow wow! :wub2::wub2:

This is such an amazing experience Deb! I remember you from Compiègne when you did your best to organise the queue and I'm really happy that it's people like you who get to live such a dream :thumb_yello:

Here is the vid :

Wow, you were absolutely amazing! I would have died standing on stage alone like that, but it must have been such a fantastic experience :wub2: